How/When did you got into Sleep Fetish?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 16, 2009 08:24 AM
I gotten into sleep fetish ever since I watched She-Ra when I was a kid. There were tons of beautiful women being put to sleep. They were so beautiful and very sexy of how they put to sleep and when they are asleep.

My favorite sleep product is the Sleep Gas/dust and sleep flower.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 16, 2009 11:49 PM
I don't know. I've always had this fetish. It really accelerated when I started looking for scenes on my own though. Now look at me...I'm obsessed!

I run Sleepycomics.com
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 18, 2009 11:35 PM
Quote:
I don't know. I've always had this fetish. It really accelerated when I started looking for scenes on my own though. Now look at me...I'm obsessed!

In September I made the following comment in the forum entitled: "Introduce yourself; tell one interesting fact about yourself".
Interesting fact about myself: at age 6 I was lying on the living room floor near my mother (who, at that moment was in a rocking chair rocking my 1 year old brother to sleep) and I began to draw a picture of Wonder Woman based on a comic book I had seen once. As I drew her a very warm feeling came all over me -- it was like I was falling in love with this cartoon I was drawing. But I was only six years old!!
Today, nearly half a century after that event, I look back on it and wonder: "was that the beginning of my superheroine sleepy fantasy?"
I feel like it has been with me all my life. I can't remember a time I did not have it, unless it's before age 5.

Modified on: 2011-10-11 15:40:34
PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 31, 2009 11:13 PM
I remember as a very little kid - 5 years old or so - getting a fluttery feeling in my gut when women fainted in cartoons. It's always been there.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 02, 2010 12:08 AM
I really knew exactly what my fetish was around the age of 14 or something. before that, it was just experimenting to find out what you did and did not like.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 02, 2010 05:29 AM
I suspect I was quite young when this all started. I can remember being aroused at school plays when the heroine acted out a faint in her role. I can also remember being at a large parade of St John's Ambulance Brigade one hot summer afternoon and some of the girls on parade were fainting all over the place and being carried off right left and centre. Others beside myself seemed to be finding the girls fainting having a similar effect. I've often been around when girls have fainted and my wife has fainted about 29 times as well as having 11 general anaesthetics and being knocked out by a boy at school.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 02, 2010 01:48 PM
Quote:
I suspect I was quite young when this all started. I can remember being aroused at school plays when the heroine acted out a faint in her role. I can also remember being at a large parade of St John's Ambulance Brigade one hot summer afternoon and some of the girls on parade were fainting all over the place and being carried off right left and centre. Others beside myself seemed to be finding the girls fainting having a similar effect. I've often been around when girls have fainted and my wife has fainted about 29 times as well as having 11 general anaesthetics and being knocked out by a boy at school.

Sounds like your wife knows what you like . . . :)

pillowman

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 22, 2010 04:11 PM
I don't really know how did it all started, but definitely since I was a kid. I remember how I felt strangely attracted to comic book andtv scenes featuring damsels in distress being tied up or knocked out to sleep. Since then I always had this thing for sleepy scenes, yet only recently I started to want to know more about it and fully accept it.

I guess it all has to do with the fact that tv shows and comic books are a child's first contact with female sensuality.

Lederstol

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 24, 2010 03:05 AM
My mom fainted throughout my childhood. I think thats how it started.

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2011 02:56 PM
I think it started when Stella, the girl who lived next door when we were about 11 and who loved to pretend to be a Nancy Drew type girl sleuth, was always pretending to faint. Then, a few years later, I was watching a Nancy Drew episode on TV and the girl playing Nancy was overpowered by two other girls and Nancy Drew was neck chopped and fainted. Since then, I have always had a fetish about Nancy in particular fainting. Love it when Yoko Tsumo faints as well, the neck chop scene is brill!

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.010641