How/When did you got into Sleep Fetish?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2011 03:51 PM
I think it was when I discovered deviantart.

Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
daphne

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 05, 2011 01:01 PM
We started filming sleepy videos ( that weren't chloro ) a few years ago after a great client of ours purchased a custom video. It went over so well and the girls had such a great time acting in it, that we just kept the ball rolling.
Now it's hard to get them to want to film anything else, since the sleepy vids they are so relaxed in, and the guys have to do all the work!

www.seductivestudios.com
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 02:54 AM
When I was in my teens, I held our fainted housekeeper in my arms for about ten minutes. She was small, elderly, bone-thin and sour-faced. Despite that, that one experience of cradling an unconscious female body in my arms, with the head resting on my shoulder, actually got me aroused. I guess that was how I got into this sort of thing.

Modified on: 2011-04-30 04:11:27
InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 05:40 PM
Quote:
I think it started when Stella, the girl who lived next door when we were about 11 and who loved to pretend to be a Nancy Drew type girl sleuth, was always pretending to faint. Then, a few years later, I was watching a Nancy Drew episode on TV and the girl playing Nancy was overpowered by two other girls and Nancy Drew was neck chopped and fainted. Since then, I have always had a fetish about Nancy in particular fainting. Love it when Yoko Tsumo faints as well, the neck chop scene is brill!

I have forgotten about Nancy Drew as of late. I had a big fetish longing for her about 15-20 years ago and bought all of the Nancy Drew paperbacks. The covers had lovely artwork most of the time, though she was not knocked out as often as I would have liked. I still have my Nancy Drew book collection and will get back into it someday I suspect.

Drewout

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 03:46 AM
Quote:
Quote:
I think it started when Stella, the girl who lived next door when we were about 11 and who loved to pretend to be a Nancy Drew type girl sleuth, was always pretending to faint. Then, a few years later, I was watching a Nancy Drew episode on TV and the girl playing Nancy was overpowered by two other girls and Nancy Drew was neck chopped and fainted. Since then, I have always had a fetish about Nancy in particular fainting. Love it when Yoko Tsumo faints as well, the neck chop scene is brill!

I have forgotten about Nancy Drew as of late. I had a big fetish longing for her about 15-20 years ago and bought all of the Nancy Drew paperbacks. The covers had lovely artwork most of the time, though she was not knocked out as often as I would have liked. I still have my Nancy Drew book collection and will get back into it someday I suspect.

Drewout

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 08:50 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Drewout

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 09:01 AM
Invisible Girl Lover, if you want a book where Nancy Drew blacks out a lot, read the Files book Death by Design, where Nancy goes undercover in the fashion world. The cover depicts Nancy in a black micro-mini dress. She gets poisoned in chapter 3 and actually faints twice on the same page at the end of that chapter. As she gets weaker as the story progresses Nancy blacks out more and more, if I remember rightly she faints a total of three times in chapter 10 and blacks out/faints between 10-15 times in the entire story, spending a good 25% of the book unconscious!

My other favourite Nancy Drew knock-out is in Sisters in Crime where Nancy is overpowered by a girl called Lori who puts Nancy in a sleeper hold and Nancy all so slowly faints. The even better part is Nancy wakes up wearing a different outfit to the one she passed out in, so Lori obviously stripped Nancy Drew down to her bra and knickers while Nancy was unconscious. I had lots of fantasies wondering what colour Nancy's panties would have been and what style, brazilian, tanga, thong even g-string!

JanosN

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 30, 2013 02:50 AM
I can remember being interested in swooning females for as long as I can remember. It was common place in old horror films I watched growing up.

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 06, 2013 02:36 AM
I had always been aroused when I saw a girl/woman faint or be knocked out in a movie or TV show. I could not understand the reason and never mentioned it. But it really hit me back in 1990 when I was 12 and saw the play Little Shop of Horrors at our community playhouse, amd my mom played the lead role of Audrey. In her death scene she was cradle carried by the guy playing Semour and wow, seeing her limp in his arms with her head back and mouth open drove me crazy and sealed my fetish for life.

eriepatrick

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 30, 2015 10:34 PM
As early as about seven years old, maybe 1971,72' I saw a Mod Squad episode where Peggy Lipton was undercover in a catering truck and was punched out. As she was being pulled from the truck her face turned to the camera with her arms above her head. I remember looking with fascination at how pretty she was. That was 4 or five years before the Wonder woman baroness sleep gas scene that really got me going.

Modified on: 2015-12-30 19:36:00
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.011967