Should you tell potential partners about your fetish?

Forum :: Love and Dating Advice

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 03, 2010 09:05 PM
Ok, interesting question here. Let's say you meet someone and decide to go on a date. When do you think is a good time to reveal you get turned on by seeing unconscious women? First date? Second date? Never?

Personally, I think it would be better in the long run to reveal it early. That way you can weed out partners who are turned off by your fetish, If you wait until you are emotionally attached AND THEN reveal the fetish...it's a high risk, high reward scenario.

The delivery is also important. Steer the conversation towards "interests" or "sexual fetishes" and just coyly mention your love of unconscious women.

PS: This advice has never been tried and is not guaranteed to work!!! Use at your own risk.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 03, 2010 11:46 PM
No experience with telling a girlfriend as well, but I think it's best to do it when you're on a level in your relationship in which both people trust each other, also on a sexual level. This is basically a sexual based fetish and I dont think that bringing it out too early will have a positive effect on a relationship. I would also just bring it slow first and maybe gradually increase the the things you tell her.

The most important point in all this is that you are at a point where you can be open to your partner and that you can trust each other. If she really trusts you, then I think you can tell a lot of secrets in a relationship which she will accept or take for granted. As long as it's not a murder you comitted 5 years ago or else she'll propably call the cops on your ass. At least that's what she should do!

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 09, 2010 01:00 AM
I wouldn't see any reason to reveal it until and unless you decide to become very serious about each other, like getting engaged or married. A casual date hardly seems the time to bring this up, that is unless you have pictures on display in your pad and you're planning to bring her inside. Then it would probably be a good idea to make the revelation.

Modified on: 2010-01-08 22:00:59
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004022