Things you would like to see added to Sleepy Comics

Forum :: Praise, Criticism and Site Help

Page: 1 2 3 4
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 15, 2009 05:28 PM
SC is an excellent site and reflects a lot of hard work done.

One feature I would appreciate is for links to open in a new window so if another site is explored we don't have to use the back button too many times.

There are by the way, several dead links now.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 15, 2009 11:58 PM
Quote:
SC is an excellent site and reflects a lot of hard work done.

One feature I would appreciate is for links to open in a new window so if another site is explored we don't have to use the back button too many times.

There are by the way, several dead links now.

You mean on my links page? Oh I almost never update that page, mainly because I am lazy. I need to update it.

I run Sleepycomics.com
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 16, 2009 12:50 PM
Hey, if you do update your links page, why don't you add my "Deviant Art" page?

http://gytalf2000.deviantart.com/

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 16, 2009 06:05 PM
Quote:
Hey, if you do update your links page, why don't you add my "Deviant Art" page?

http://gytalf2000.deviantart.com/

Ok, I'll add it when I get to it. It has quite a bit of good sleepy content.

I run Sleepycomics.com
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 19, 2009 08:05 PM
The first thing that comes to my mind when I want to offer advice on "adding things" to Sleepycomics.com is THE ABILITY TO CORRECT SPELLING MISTAKES IN ONE'S REPLY AFTER IT IS ALREADY POSTED. I am not suggesting that any viewer be able to correct anybody's mistakes, only his/her own mistakes. I know for fact I have made several spelling and grammar mistakes, which after they are posted I cannot go back and correct. Also, in at least one case, I entered a reply twice to the same question because my first reply did not appear in a timely manner, and once it did appear I ended up posting two replies that essentially said the same thing, making me look kind of silly. I would gladly delete one of those replies if there was a way to do so, but I suspect such a way does not exist. Just a suggestion. This is such a great thing we all have going here. Thanks.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 19, 2009 08:38 PM
Quote:
The first thing that comes to my mind when I want to offer advice on "adding things" to Sleepycomics.com is THE ABILITY TO CORRECT SPELLING MISTAKES IN ONE'S REPLY AFTER IT IS ALREADY POSTED.

You're talking about the forum right? You can edit your own posts. Look in the top right hand corner of your post, there is a small white icon. If you click that you can edit your post.

As for editing comments on scenes, right now they cannot be edited.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 21, 2009 02:28 AM
This is not a huge thing to add but it be a nice touch. It be nice to have a few spaces in the profiles page for a YIM,MSN, and a AIM. So if we wantto meet each other we can meet eachother. I dont know, maybe there one but a private message feature would be a nice touch. But those are my ideas. Thank you for looking.

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 01, 2010 11:11 AM
Here's a suggestion: How about "Barefoot" as a category? Sleepy fetishes and feet fetishes seem to go ... well ... hand-in-hand ....

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 02, 2010 12:07 AM
Quote:
Here's a suggestion: How about "Barefoot" as a category? Sleepy fetishes and feet fetishes seem to go ... well ... hand-in-hand ....

I barely come across these and it will be hard to go through all of the older entries as well and edit them accordingly. I guess its possible but it the results will propably not be that big

Germanator

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 21, 2010 10:53 AM
hey guys..
first of all, i'd like to say that this side is really great!
one can see that there is a lot of effort put in this side, so special thanks to red!

i really enjoy sleepy scenes but there is something that i enjoy even more: unconscious women in comics that are being carried by other women.
here are some very good scenes that include what i really like, but since i do not have the biggest knowledge, i would really appreciate, if you guys could give me any tips where to find more scenes like these.
comic names or character or whatever.. i would be really thankful for any kind of help!
greetings

Page: 1 2 3 4
Page creation time: 0.009687