Please help, I would like my account and my posts got rid of.

Forum :: Technical Questions

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 17, 2010 05:45 PM
Hello Red,

I'd like to ask how to go about cancelling my account on your website. I'd also like very much for my posts on the site to be deleted. I don't want to cause any offense to you or your site because its given me a lot of enjoyment over the last couple of years, and I'll probably continue to visit. The truth is I am actually really ashamed at my interest in this stuff, and of some of the stuff I've posted here. In particular, the forum post I put up describing the Fausta scene from Wonder Woman is something I wish I'd never written and I'd really like it got rid of, ideally along with everything else I posted.

I'm very sorry if this might cause you any bother.
Yours sincerely,
Lonelynerd

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: May 17, 2010 09:42 PM
If Red can delete your account, I'm sure he will. I'm replying because I empathize with the shame thing, although as I've gotten older (I'm about to turn 40) it doesn't bother me as much.

1) I didn't choose this fetish.

2) I genuinely like and respect women. The fetish is nothing but fantasy; I would never attempt to render a woman unconscious in real life, or deliberately create a situation to make her faint. I had a girlfriend faint in my presence once and it scared me half to death. In real life, it's not sexy, and I know that. I wish nothing but health, happiness--and consciousness--to women.

3) Though I sometimes waste too much time indulging the fantasy, it doesn't interfere with my work or my relationships. Not only am I not harming anyone else, I'm not harming myself, either.

If you can honestly say the same things about yourself, lonelynerd, you have nothing to be ashamed of either.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: May 18, 2010 12:10 AM
Oh, sorry to hear that lonely. Are you absolutely sure want your stuff deleted? It won't be recoverable.

Take some time to think about it.

And I don't see this fetish as something to be ashamed of really. It's a part of who you are...embrace it.

I run Sleepycomics.com
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: May 21, 2010 04:32 PM
Yes please, I really am sure.

Thanks very much.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 25, 2010 08:29 PM
I'm sorry to nag. Is deleting my account and comments difficult and/or time-consuming? Would it help to give you a list of all the pages where I've left comments? I really would like them got rid of, I'm sorry.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004630