What Celeb do you want to see put under?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 05:50 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Kate Beckensale: Gas
There is a very quick spray gassing scene in Van Helsing, if that helps o.o
Quote:
Why Ellen Page? I can't imagine anyone fantasizing over her. She looks like a kid.
Well you'll have to imagine someone fantasizing over her... or rather, two people :3
I guess so.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 06:57 PM
Quote:
Is that the girl in that horrid new Night Stalker series? I was such a fan of the original that I wouldn't even have thought of watching it if not for her. She's smokin'!

Yes, that was Gabrielle Union, and she is absolutely gorgeous!

My college girlfriend looked a whole lot like her, by the way... Ah, memories!

InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 05:14 PM
Young British actress, Rachel Hurd-Wood, is both gorgeous and really specializes in damsel-in-distress roles. Hence, she is my first choice. For those of you who have not seen her yet, I strongly encourage you to check out her films, especially "An American Haunting". Unfortunately, her more recent films have yet to be available in the U.S.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 03:02 AM
Along the same train of thought; would you rather see a) a brand new actress who's never been "knocked out" before; b) one you've seen before in great scenes have a brand new scene, or c) one you've seen before in crappy scene(s) get a new chance?

Take Sandra Bullock for example. She was such a damn good DID early in her career; the KO scene in "The Vanishing" could have been longer and shot better, but her expression and (waning) energy was dynamic. Even the hokey, cartoonish knock out in Demolition Man was carried off well. (And her line to Stallone later; "Thank you for rendering me unconscious." was worth the price of admission!) How great would a MILF scene be with her... a kidnap or attack of some kind... lengthy chloro or drugged drink scene; cradle carry... The question is, would a star of her magnitude "return to her roots" so to speak? She's one I'd really like to see in a solid scene.

From the younger crowd, the girls from NCIS... Pauley Perrette or Cote de Pablo... both are tough, strong characters. Especially Cote "Ziva" de Pablo... but she could be bested in a fight, drugged or gassed. Don't see a chloro scene for her, but a good knockout of a strong character is fantastic; if done right!

KingDAJ

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2012 04:26 PM
Scarett Johannson as Black Widow, why didn't this happen? D:

Nicki Minaj chloroformed, kidnapped, bound and gagged, a bunch of unconscious shots and a slow wake scene. In a very looooonnnngggg scene.

And Rihanna too. <3 :)

strife

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 07, 2012 06:42 PM
Quote:
Shania Twain!
Ohh yes she would be great!!!

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 09, 2012 01:48 PM
I would love to see Yvonne Strahovski in another action series like "Chuck", or better yet, a superheroine-style show where she wore an extremely-skimpy outfit -- she could KOed via punchout (non-bloody, of course) after a fight scene with a supervillain!

iluvsexydamsels

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 01, 2013 02:23 PM
Quote:
Shania Twain!
Yes with a blue bandana gag after the KO.

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2013 01:46 PM
Rachael Ray. Dark haired beauty, looks a little bit like Tomiko.

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 03, 2015 09:39 PM
OK, about 2 years ago I suggested Rachael Ray, but nobody responded. I think she is pretty, pleasant on her cooking show. Soooooo, let me suggest another celebrity that I admire: Newslady Gretchen Carlson with a daily hour long newscast on Fox. She is good looking, cheerful and someone I admire. I think she is a former Miss America. Any comments.....

Page: 1 2 3 4
Page creation time: 0.015802