Pathetic

Forum :: Political

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 11, 2011 12:24 PM
I've been a frequent visitor and semi frequent contributor to this site for a long time now. Recently I posted the scene Briar dart only to see the comments on it of a seriously negative nature. A well known Sleepy artist, who I won't name left a particularly nasty comment about the artist's work. Now I'm not the artist nor do I know him/her. That being said I found the whole situation to be disgusting. Watching a talented and well known artist slam another artist for not having as much talent as him seemed so...High school.

"Haha I have more talent than you, so I'm going to make fun of something you worked long and hard on"

I used to think this site was a place where people understood each other, being that we all have the same "kink". I must admit I'm a little disappointed.

It's called tact ****head...you should get some

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 11, 2011 12:57 PM
I read it and that's obviously a troll. Paul has a different account on this website. That guy only registered to make abusive comments

Sable_Myst

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 11, 2011 12:59 PM
Quote:
I read it and that's obviously a troll. Paul has a different account on this website. That guy only registered to make abusive comments

In that case, I apologize for assuming it was Paul. The comment is still valid though

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 11, 2011 01:15 PM
Agreed. That person should be kicked and banned

musdy

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 11, 2011 01:20 PM
I'm not even sure if this troll had permission to post that scene.

Modified on: 2011-04-11 10:23:29
Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
MonsieurPaulComics

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 12, 2011 08:48 AM
Isn't your reaction a bit exagerated for one five words honest comment ?..
Whatever.

Modified on: 2011-04-12 14:29:48
Sable_Myst

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 12, 2011 06:12 PM
Quote:
Isn't your reaction a bit exagerated for one five words honest comment ?..
Whatever.

Actually, my reaction was a little too big. I apologize for name calling. But I do think it is a valid point. I don't think that anyone should rip down somebody for something they love to do.

You do have a right to your own opinion, but why throw it out there just to make fun of someone's ability. I don't understand

MonsieurPaulComics

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 13, 2011 03:11 AM

Actually I thought the artist was a pro.
These days you can find such "voluntary clumsy comics" in book shops. Some fashion thing that pisses me off...
I didn't realise this one was an amateur.
My apologies.

Sable_Myst

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 13, 2011 05:00 PM
Quote:

These days you can find such "voluntary clumsy comics" in book shops. Some fashion thing that pisses me off...
My apologies.

Ya I know what you mean about the clumsy comics. If I had artistic talent that'd probably make me mad too. I apologize for flying off the handle at you. :)

gilslug

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 13, 2011 05:57 PM
Quote:
Quote:

My apologies.

Ya I know what you mean about the clumsy comics. If I had artistic talent that'd probably make me mad too. I apologize for flying off the handle at you. :)

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.007872