Ever held a real unconscious woman in your arms?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 28, 2011 04:10 AM
I told you guys before about how, when I was a teenager, our housekeeper once fainted into my arms and I held her for around ten minutes. Now, I’d like to know how many of you guys have ever held a real unconscious woman in your arms? I just hope they were a lot younger and prettier than the one I held in my arms.

Modified on: 2011-04-28 21:05:00
owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 01:29 PM
Quote:
I told you guys before about how, when I was a teenager, our housekeeper once fainted into my arms and I held her for around ten minutes. Now, I’d like to know how many of you guys have ever held a real unconscious woman in your arms? I just hope they were a lot younger and prettier than the one I held in my arms.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 07:12 PM
Once upon a time... I was in the navy and the girl I was dating at the time passed out as we were leaving a bar. I did an OTS on her. The bad thing was, we knew we were going to drink, so we had walked to the bar... over half a mile from home! (I thought we'd have a couple of drinks, she thought she'd have a couple of gallons!)

Worse, she had caught the eye of a few local thugs who thought they might take her from me. I'm carrying her out of the bar and I hear one of them make some comment about fucking her and then I heard a loud noise. I glanced back and saw the bartender, a very imposing man, had slammed his shotgun down on the bar.

"You go," he told me; and then looked at the guys at the table, "you stay."

Of course I couldn' make it home with her before they left, but as luck would have it one of my friends rode by and saw me carrying her down teh side of the road. Just as we got her loaded in his car, in the back seat with his wife, we saw a pickup full of guys ride by slowly... the guys from the bar, yep... but they kept on going and I breathed a sigh of relief...

I actually had that woman pass out on me (usually drunk, but occasionally from meds) several times. once I told her how hot it was, she gave me "carte-blance" to do what I wanted whenever she was out. Needless to say, I enjoyed that very much.

but all good things come to an end, and she sank deeper into drugs to the point that she started sleeping with dealers for a fix... that was all for me and she OD'd a year or two later... but god damn it was a great ride while it lasted.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 03, 2011 04:19 AM
Quote:
Once upon a time... I was in the navy and the girl I was dating at the time passed out as we were leaving a bar. I did an OTS on her. The bad thing was, we knew we were going to drink, so we had walked to the bar... over half a mile from home! (I thought we'd have a couple of drinks, she thought she'd have a couple of gallons!)

Worse, she had caught the eye of a few local thugs who thought they might take her from me. I'm carrying her out of the bar and I hear one of them make some comment about fucking her and then I heard a loud noise. I glanced back and saw the bartender, a very imposing man, had slammed his shotgun down on the bar.

Of course I couldn' make it home with her before they left, but as luck would have it one of my friends rode by and saw me carrying her down teh side of the road. Just as we got her loaded in his car, in the back seat with his wife, we saw a pickup full of guys ride by slowly... the guys from the bar, yep... but they kept on going and I breathed a sigh of relief...

I actually had that woman pass out on me (usually drunk, but occasionally from meds) several times. once I told her how hot it was, she gave me "carte-blance" to do what I wanted whenever she was out. Needless to say, I enjoyed that very much.

but all good things come to an end, and she sank deeper into drugs to the point that she started sleeping with dealers for a fix... that was all for me and she OD'd a year or two later... but god damn it was a great ride while it lasted.
Sounds like quite an adventure, damsel in distress, bad guys and everything. Cool.

Modified on: 2011-05-03 01:22:03
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: May 03, 2011 08:58 AM
Quote:

I would willingly arm carry a helpless female in need of assistance anywhere on earth but it would only be to help her not for any excitement the occasion would give me. I do not fantasize about real life arm carries, nor are they ever a part of my fantasy world. It is all in the realm of make believe for me, and I have no desire for it to be any other way.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 03, 2011 04:11 PM
Quote:
I would willingly arm carry a helpless female in need of assistance anywhere on earth but it would only be to help her not for any excitement the occasion would give me. I do not fantasize about real life arm carries, nor are they ever a part of my fantasy world. It is all in the realm of make believe for me, and I have no desire for it to be any other way.

There was no time to be turned on at the time; it was only later when all was well and we were safe did I reflect and realize that had this been a scene in a video or something, I'd have been turned on.

If you've ever carried an unconscious woman, you really understand the term "dead weight"... for some reason a woman play-acting can never achieve that but when they are truly limp, they feel like they weigh twice as much! LOL

Modified on: 2011-05-03 13:14:30
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 03, 2011 07:44 PM
Quote:
Quote:

There was no time to be turned on at the time; it was only later when all was well and we were safe did I reflect and realize that had this been a scene in a video or something, I'd have been turned on.

If you've ever carried an unconscious woman, you really understand the term "dead weight"... for some reason a woman play-acting can never achieve that but when they are truly limp, they feel like they weigh twice as much! LOL
So, that’s why, even though she was old, skinny and scary-looking, I was turned on somewhat while I was holding the unconscious housekeeper. She didn’t go completely limp. The metal rod in her spine made her stiff, thus light.

InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 05:35 PM
I have never been so lucky....

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 07:26 PM
Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Well, if it makes you feel better, the initial reaction to it is fear. I don’t know about Kodavictimm, but I was scared at first.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 02:33 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Well, if it makes you feel better, the initial reaction to it is fear. I don’t know about Kodavictimm, but I was scared at first.

A drunken pass out never scared me, but I always made sure she was safe before I really started to enjoy the moment. :D

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.007789