Ever held a real unconscious woman in your arms?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 09:44 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have never been so lucky....
Sorry to hear that. Well, if it makes you feel better, the initial reaction to it is fear. I don’t know about Kodavictimm, but I was scared at first.

A drunken pass out never scared me, but I always made sure she was safe before I really started to enjoy the moment. :D
My fear was not just that she might be dead but that, if I tried to carry her, I might drop her. She was kind of frail. I also avoided touching the scar on the back of her neck. I was just a kid when she had that surgery and had been told that touching it could kill her. I guess it affected me into my teens. So, I just held her on my lap until she came to, which she did in a way similar to a Highlander-type immortal coming back to life.

ijustwatch

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 12, 2012 07:45 AM
My girlfriend passed out on me once, and she'd just taken flu medication, after about 10 minutes she woke up then passed out again... Her hair went down to her upper back and looks 'korean' ish... Best hour of my life so far...

JanosN

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 30, 2013 02:53 AM
I have roleplayed this several times throughout the years. Never had a girl faint on me for real though.

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.005891