Wonder Woman in HD

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 23, 2013 11:31 PM
An HD release of the 1970's Lynda Carter show has shown up on iTunes and Amazon Instant Video.

I sprang for an episode off of Amazon, and it is definitely a new HD transfer from the original film.

The interesting thing is that, rather than being cropped down to make it widescreen, they actually seem to have UN-cropped it, as the HD frame clearly contains additional picture details on the side of the frame when compared to the DVD.

I could post a couple screen caps either to the main site, or to this thread if that would be more appropriate.

musdy

View Profile
Post Date: May 24, 2013 10:43 PM
Sounds great!

Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: May 27, 2013 09:30 AM
Here is the money shot from the DVD:

And here is a screen shot from the HD version:

The HD frame is slightly cropped top and bottom, but contains additional picture to the left and right. The pattern on the carpet is a good indication of how much more.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 30, 2013 11:29 AM
I love this show! I always find myself watching the famous KO episodes. They have the episodes on the web at TheWB.com I think.

I run Sleepycomics.com
bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 30, 2013 09:36 AM
I've found a way to use the HD materials from iTunes to make clips. If anybody can give me all the eps that contain knockouts if either WW or Diania Prince, I'll create the clips. #pinkyswear

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.003641