How do you feel about fainting women in real life?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 25, 2013 07:10 AM
Im a young woman attracted by the sight of faint and weak females....
But when I see it in real life it makes me so confused,
Im disgusted and turned on at the same time.something about that weakness make me so angry.
What about you?

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2013 12:38 PM
I had never seen a woman faint in real life until recently. I had always been told that it was not pleasant and I found that to be true. (usually there is nausae)
Most of what we talk about here is fantasy anyway and what we enjoy seeing on TV, here on this site, and others like Deviant Art looks good to us with a knockout/ unconsious fetish. I don't think I would enjoy seeing s pretty woman like Wonder Woman or any other woman get whacked on the head with a gun or a club and knocked out in real life. But we like it in pictures (Fantasy) because it is usually absent of the gruesome realities like bruises, blood, knocked out teeth. black eyes.

In the comics we know it isn't real. It's only a story. In the movies we like to see the pretty superheroine get knocked out. It's a turn on, but we know it only pretend/make believe.

In your introduction you indicated you like to draw pics of unconscious women but you throw them away so no one will know. You enjoy that because it is a turn on, but you know it isn't real. Very interesting.

When I was in typing class in high school I would use my typewriter to write stories about my superheroines (Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Nyoka etc) getting knocked out, carried away, and tied up. I did this in spare time making sure no one was looking over my shoulder. Then like you I always destroyed them so no one would know.

Aren't we strange creatures?????

JanosN

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 30, 2013 02:51 AM
I thought I was the only person in the world who liked fainted females until I discovered the Internet! LOL

Jennifer9

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 26, 2013 06:17 PM
Oldslim1,
I definitely think it's strange, but what's normal anyway?
I really wish I was enjoying this just in fantasy, my problem is I like it a lot when it happens In real life too. Bleeding or black eyes do not scare me at all, and it's making me feel so guilty

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004576