Rank your favorite knockout types!!

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 02, 2010 06:15 PM
Quote:
I want to get an idea of what kind of knockouts are more popular with this audience. So let's make it very straightforward: List your favorite knockout type, with your MOST favorite KO at the top of the list. You can list as many as you like, and you can even distinguish between genders if you like.

Post your list in this thread.

I'll start with my list:

1. Chloroform - female (most favorite!)
2. Injection
3. Gas
4. Dart
5. Head KO
6. Druggings
7. All other Physical KO's
8. F/M Gas
9. F/M chloros

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 02, 2010 06:19 PM
My favorite form of KO is a good old-fashioned punch to the jaw, especially if it comes after a long, protracted struggle.

All the other methods are great, I love them all, and I could not really rank them -- or, if I did, I would rank them a little differently the next day, depending on my mood!

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 07, 2010 01:15 PM
If you like the punch to the jaw then surely you would love the first fist fight between Black Scorpion and Aerobicide. That is the best heroine/villainess fight I have ever seen. They exchanged several hard punches then Aerobicide knocked Black Scorpion out cold with a hard right cross to the chin. Should have been labeled the FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 07, 2010 03:02 PM
Quote:
If you like the punch to the jaw then surely you would love the first fist fight between Black Scorpion and Aerobicide. That is the best heroine/villainess fight I have ever seen. They exchanged several hard punches then Aerobicide knocked Black Scorpion out cold with a hard right cross to the chin. Should have been labeled the FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.

Yes, that was good! Black Scorpion was a very fun series, with great fights and KOs; it should have lasted a lot longer!

Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2010 08:41 AM
Quote:
I want to get an idea of what kind of knockouts are more popular with this audience. So let's make it very straightforward: List your favorite knockout type, with your MOST favorite KO at the top of the list. You can list as many as you like, and you can even distinguish between genders if you like.

Post your list in this thread.

I'll start with my list:

1. Chloroform - female (most favorite!)
2. Injection
3. Gas
4. Dart
5. Head KO
6. Druggings
7. All other Physical KO's
8. F/M Gas
9. F/M chloros

Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2010 08:49 AM
Favorite KO's? Any fetching, delicious Babe (preferably a heroine) that is : Gassed, drugged from a needle, shot with a needle, karate chop in the back of the neck, bear hugged into unconsciousness, drug in a drink, electrocuted, a shoulder mounted stun gun, hoke hold'...hmmm...anything else?

AshleePerry1

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2010 09:48 AM
I'm a 16 year old female so all of these would be done to me (:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2010 09:59 AM
Quote:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR OFFERING A RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION, HOWEVER YOUR RESPONSE IS SOMEWHAT PUZZLING. I DO NOTICE THAT ALL OF YOUR SEVEN CHOICES ARE FAIRLY IF NOT COMPLETELY PAINLESS. IT MAKES SENSE THAT YOU WOULD NOT WELCOME A PAINFUL EXPERIENCE. BUT WHY ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO BEING MADE UNCONSCIOUS?? AS A MALE, I CAN SAY TO YOU, MY FANTASY IS TO HOLD A BEAUTIFUL, UNCONSCIOUS FEMALE HELPLESS IN MY ARMS. IT IS A 'TURN ON' FOR ME TO HAVE SUCH A FANTASY. I BELIEVE SLEEPYCOMICS.COM IS ALL ABOUT 'WHAT TURNS A PERSON ON'. SO CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY BEING PUT TO SLEEP IS A TURN ON FOR YOU. I TRULY HOPE YOU DO NOT HAVE A SUBLIMINAL 'DEATH WISH' AND BEING PUT TO SLEEP HELPS YOU FULFILL THAT WISH SOMWHOW. I'M JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW. I ADMIRE YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS WEBSITE, I REALLY DO.

Modified on: 2011-01-02 17:11:40
AshleePerry1

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2010 11:24 AM
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR OFFERING A RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION, HOWEVER YOUR RESPONSE IS SOMEWHAT PUZZLING. I DO NOTICE THAT ALL OF YOUR SEVEN CHOICES ARE FAIRLY IF NOT COMPLETELY PAINLESS. IT MAKES SENSE THAT YOU WOULD NOT WELCOME A PAINFUL EXPERIENCE. BUT WHY ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO BEING MADE UNCONSCIOUS?? AS A MALE, I CAN SAY TO YOU, MY FANTASY IS TO HOLD A BEAUTIFUL UNCPNSCIOUS FEMALE HELPLESS IN MY ARMS. IT IS A 'TURN ON' FOR ME TO HAVE SUCH A FANTASY. I BELIEVE SLEEPYCOMICS.COM IS ALL ABOUT 'WHAT TURNS A PERSON ON'. SO CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY BEING PUT TO SLEEP IS A TURN OR FOR YOU. I TRULY HOPE YOU DO NOT HAVE A SUBLIMINAL 'DEATH WISH' AND BEING PUT TO SLEEP HELPS YOU FULFILL THAT WISH SOMWHOW. I'M JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW. I ADMIRE YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS WEBSITE, I REALLY DO.

Hi, I've never really understood why it's such a turn on for me. I mean, even the thought of these painless knock out methods turns me on. I love the thought of being helpless and being in the arms of a man and slowly drifting out of consciousness. I think it's good for people to share there feelings on the subject and reading a mans point of view is very interesting for me (:

The_Brick

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 23, 2010 11:16 AM
I like the non-violent sorts as well. I'm not drawn to the head kos, punching, mega energy blast, etc. types. Give me chloro/gas/drugging any day. A REALLY good hypno scene is the best. The idea of a powerful woman trying to resist the loss of her willpower is hot.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Page creation time: 0.014829