I'm a 16 year old female so all of these would be done to me (:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR OFFERING A RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION, HOWEVER YOUR RESPONSE IS SOMEWHAT PUZZLING. I DO NOTICE THAT ALL OF YOUR SEVEN CHOICES ARE FAIRLY IF NOT COMPLETELY PAINLESS. IT MAKES SENSE THAT YOU WOULD NOT WELCOME A PAINFUL EXPERIENCE. BUT WHY ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO BEING MADE UNCONSCIOUS?? AS A MALE, I CAN SAY TO YOU, MY FANTASY IS TO HOLD A BEAUTIFUL UNCPNSCIOUS FEMALE HELPLESS IN MY ARMS. IT IS A 'TURN ON' FOR ME TO HAVE SUCH A FANTASY. I BELIEVE SLEEPYCOMICS.COM IS ALL ABOUT 'WHAT TURNS A PERSON ON'. SO CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY BEING PUT TO SLEEP IS A TURN OR FOR YOU. I TRULY HOPE YOU DO NOT HAVE A SUBLIMINAL 'DEATH WISH' AND BEING PUT TO SLEEP HELPS YOU FULFILL THAT WISH SOMWHOW. I'M JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW. I ADMIRE YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS WEBSITE, I REALLY DO.

Interesting posts here. As a 34 year old female, I believe it's a dramatic device for nervous men to dominate strong women. To overpower them and carry them off is a strong primeval instinct. PS Chloroform, Head KO, DD

Jayne Bond
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 02, 2011 11:56 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR OFFERING A RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION, HOWEVER YOUR RESPONSE IS SOMEWHAT PUZZLING. I DO NOTICE THAT ALL OF YOUR SEVEN CHOICES ARE FAIRLY IF NOT COMPLETELY PAINLESS. IT MAKES SENSE THAT YOU WOULD NOT WELCOME A PAINFUL EXPERIENCE. BUT WHY ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO BEING MADE UNCONSCIOUS?? AS A MALE, I CAN SAY TO YOU, MY FANTASY IS TO HOLD A BEAUTIFUL UNCPNSCIOUS FEMALE HELPLESS IN MY ARMS. IT IS A 'TURN ON' FOR ME TO HAVE SUCH A FANTASY. I BELIEVE SLEEPYCOMICS.COM IS ALL ABOUT 'WHAT TURNS A PERSON ON'. SO CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY BEING PUT TO SLEEP IS A TURN OR FOR YOU. I TRULY HOPE YOU DO NOT HAVE A SUBLIMINAL 'DEATH WISH' AND BEING PUT TO SLEEP HELPS YOU FULFILL THAT WISH SOMWHOW. I'M JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT OF VIEW. I ADMIRE YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS WEBSITE, I REALLY DO.

Interesting posts here. As a 34 year old female, I believe it's a dramatic device for nervous men to dominate strong women. To overpower them and carry them off is a strong primeval instinct. PS Chloroform, Head KO, DD

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 03, 2011 12:14 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

THANK YOU, JAYNE, FOR YOUR POST. YOU HAVE AN INTERESTING AND VERY POINTED THEORY ABOUT WHY CERTAIN MALES MIGHT LIKE D-I-D ART. BUT YOU CHOSE TO REPLY TO MY RESPONSE TO ASHLEY, YET YOU DID NOT ADDRESS MY RESPONSE TO ASHLEY. I WAS ASKING ASHLEY WHY WOULD A GIRL LIKE HER ENJOY VIEWING D-I-D ART, AND SHE REPLIED THAT SHE WAS NOT SURE WHY SHE ENJOYED IT. SO, JAYNE, SINCE YOU CHOSE TO REPLY TO MY REPLY TO ASHLEY, CAN YOU OFFER ME AND THE REST WHO ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AN EQUALLY POINTED AND DIRECT THEORY ABOUT WHY ASHLEY, AND OTHER WOMEN LIKE HER, ENJOY D-I-D ART? THAT WAS, AFTER ALL, WHAT MY QUESTION TO ASHLEY WAS ALL ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS. THANKS.

PAULPICKS11

Modified on: 2011-01-02 21:15:15
jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 07, 2011 01:39 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

THANK YOU, JAYNE, FOR YOUR POST. YOU HAVE AN INTERESTING AND VERY POINTED THEORY ABOUT WHY CERTAIN MALES MIGHT LIKE D-I-D ART. BUT YOU CHOSE TO REPLY TO MY RESPONSE TO ASHLEY, YET YOU DID NOT ADDRESS MY RESPONSE TO ASHLEY. I WAS ASKING ASHLEY WHY WOULD A GIRL LIKE HER ENJOY VIEWING D-I-D ART, AND SHE REPLIED THAT SHE WAS NOT SURE WHY SHE ENJOYED IT. SO, JAYNE, SINCE YOU CHOSE TO REPLY TO MY REPLY TO ASHLEY, CAN YOU OFFER ME AND THE REST WHO ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AN EQUALLY POINTED AND DIRECT THEORY ABOUT WHY ASHLEY, AND OTHER WOMEN LIKE HER, ENJOY D-I-D ART? THAT WAS, AFTER ALL, WHAT MY QUESTION TO ASHLEY WAS ALL ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I SINCERELY HOPE YOU CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS. THANKS.

No worries, Paul.

PAULPICKS11

Jayne Bond
bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 07, 2011 11:26 AM
Quote:

Interesting discussion going on here :) I've always been aware that there are also a lot of females into these kinds of things.

I'd love to hear from you why you rank a Chloro above a Head KO and a Head KO above a DD.

For me (27 yr old male), I've always favorited slow but instant knockouts like sleepgas, injection, head ko (from behind, nothing to the front of the face) so I can enjoy her facial expressions as she goes out - while her beauty stays intact.

I think that in your case - you actually want to be the girl who gets knocked out and carried off (to safety?) which bring a whole other set of reasons why you'd rather be chloroformed then head ko'd (aside from the headake ;)) or a D.D.

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 07, 2011 07:39 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Interesting discussion going on here :) I've always been aware that there are also a lot of females into these kinds of things.

I'd love to hear from you why you rank a Chloro above a Head KO and a Head KO above a DD.

For me (27 yr old male), I've always favorited slow but instant knockouts like sleepgas, injection, head ko (from behind, nothing to the front of the face) so I can enjoy her facial expressions as she goes out - while her beauty stays intact.

I think that in your case - you actually want to be the girl who gets knocked out and carried off (to safety?) which bring a whole other set of reasons why you'd rather be chloroformed then head ko'd (aside from the headake ;)) or a D.D.

It depends upon the context. Chloroform implies premeditation (the villain has to prepare or be prepared). A cosh or bonk is an instant response to a situation. Chloroform done properly gives more acting options...lots of struggling and wriggling! Facial response is key.

Jayne Bond
bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 08, 2011 03:47 AM
Quote:

It depends upon the context. Chloroform implies premeditation (the villain has to prepare or be prepared). A cosh or bonk is an instant response to a situation. Chloroform done properly gives more acting options...lots of struggling and wriggling! Facial response is key.

Great input :)

But when you look at these scenes, do you fantasize about this being done to you - or do you enjoy watching it happen / doing it to another female character?

jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 08, 2011 07:55 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Great input :)

But when you look at these scenes, do you fantasize about this being done to you - or do you enjoy watching it happen / doing it to another female character?

oh definitely being done to by a dastardly villain who i'm on the trail of.

Jayne Bond
bobko

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 08, 2011 04:34 PM
Quote:

It's good to know that there's another side to this story :) that it's not only guys fantasizing about doing this to girls, but girls fantasizing about having men doing this to them :)

Do you remember when you first realized you had this fetish?

jaynebond

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 09, 2011 10:43 AM
Quote:
Quote:

It's good to know that there's another side to this story :) that it's not only guys fantasizing about doing this to girls, but girls fantasizing about having men doing this to them :)

Do you remember when you first realized you had this fetish?

Growing up in my neighborhood, I had to establish myself as someone who could run faster, climb higher and throw further than the boys in the gang. Then at about 13/14 fooling around in the basement with spotty Duane, he said 'Can I chloroform you? ' I think we'd been watching something on TV...so I said 'If you want....' and from then on I knew that it was a real turn on for guys....
What about you..feel we have something in common and would love to hear it..

Jayne Bond
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Page creation time: 0.015167