Rank your favorite knockout types!!

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 09, 2011 11:07 AM
Great input :)

You said you knew it was a turn on for guys, but were you aware it was a turn on for you as well? To be the damsel in distress, helpless to your captor?

When growing up I always wanted to play the super hero thing with my neighborhood kids. Whenever some girls played with us, I always came up with a story where I had to save them and cary them around. I often told them to bend their head backwards and go limp and they all played along :) I was lucky I guess :) Then I knew that I liked it.

Then when I was 14/15 when I was more aware of my body so to speak, it turned into arousal and it wasn't long before I discovered this whole community of people on the web show shared our interest :)

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 11, 2011 06:12 PM
Yes, BOBKO, you were really lucky in a couple of ways. When you were a kid growing up and playing hero games with girls involved you were lucky you were brave enough to ask them to be limp and let their heads dangle while you carried them. And you were lucky they all went along with it.

As a kid I used to play the same kind of games with a neighbor girl but I was never brave enough to ask her to play the unconscious girl. I think back about that a lot now and wish I had had to courage to do it as you did. She might have cooperated with me. I'll never know.

VulcanWolf

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 12, 2011 01:15 PM
I usually believe in "whatever floats your boat" but a guy asking to chloroform a girl seems a bit creepy to me. But, having said that, if that's what you enjoy...

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2011 01:03 PM
My favourites are

1. Sleeper Hold
2. Neck Chop
3. Drugged drink
4. Chloroform
5. Knock-out gas

My favourite heroines for this to happen to are Nancy Drew and Yoko Tsumo.
I also love fainting scenes generally and any scenes where these two girls faint are just great. I can remember one scene in a book where another girl puts Nancy Drew in a sleeper hold and Nancy slowly faints. Nancy knows she is fainting, but is helpless to prevent it. A great scene!

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2011 01:14 PM
Quote:
Great input :)

You said you knew it was a turn on for guys, but were you aware it was a turn on for you as well? To be the damsel in distress, helpless to your captor?

When growing up I always wanted to play the super hero thing with my neighborhood kids. Whenever some girls played with us, I always came up with a story where I had to save them and cary them around. I often told them to bend their head backwards and go limp and they all played along :) I was lucky I guess :) Then I knew that I liked it.

Then when I was 14/15 when I was more aware of my body so to speak, it turned into arousal and it wasn't long before I discovered this whole community of people on the web show shared our interest :)

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2011 01:20 PM
I guess I was lucky too. I think we were around 11 years old and we were always playing detectives or secret agents. The girl next door, Stella, always loved to be the heroine and just after she found a clue, she liked to be knocked-out, so one of the other girls or boys would give her a neck chop (usually) and she would faint.
She would then be captured and I usually was the one to save her, carrying her limp form. As I got older, this has been a real turn on.

stationk

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 21, 2011 02:29 PM
Chloroform.. no question. Slow but not too long. All thanks to WW/Fausta of course

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2011 07:42 AM
Quote:
I'm a 16 year old female so all of these would be done to me (:
1. Chloroform
2. Injection
3. Dart
4. Sleeper hold
5. Drugged
6. F/M Gas
7. F/M chloros

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2011 07:49 AM
Ashlee,
Just wondered if fainting would appear on your list anywhere, for instance from the effects of some villain putting you in a sleeper hold or giving you a neck chop.

Thanks,
Dave

Modified on: 2011-03-22 07:38:20
YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2011 12:36 PM
Quote:
1) Fainting

2) Fainting

3) Fainting

Weird that I seem to be the only one here who's all about fainting.

What's even weirder is that most of my most intense sexual fantasies would probably be rated 'G.' lol.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Page creation time: 0.003601