Rank your favorite knockout types!!

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2011 12:52 PM
I am really pleased someone else loves fainting scenes. Nancy Drew is my all time favorite D-I-D, she must have fainted over 100 times in the huge amout of books that have been written as well as being knocked out in every way you could imagine.
I really love the scenes where Nancy faints after being attacked by other girls. Pity there are not more scenes of Nancy unconscious.

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2011 12:57 PM
I am so please someone else loves fainting. My all time favorite D-I-D is Nancy Drew who must have fainted over 100 times over the years and been knocked out in every way possible. Really love the scenes where Nancy is made to faint by other girls, pity there are not more scenes of Nancy unconscious.

docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2011 01:02 PM
To me, it isn't so important the classification of the KO, as much as
the way it is done. I like KO's to be sneaky. That is why I like most
drugged drinks. I don't like the victim suffering. I even dislike the victim
coughing while being gassed. I Love the Jaime Sommers KO where she is alone
in her living room, doing needlepoint, when the badguys sent some sleeping
gas through the window... and she just slide slowly, painlessly, into sleep...
then they came and grabbed her limp, helpless sleeping body and carried her away.
I would love a realist dart ko. It stands to reason that the drug should take
at least a few seconds to act, but they make it as fast as if it were an electric shock or a blackjack. There is another thing, also. I like to see the sleeping girl. I don't want to see her get ko'd and then slide out of view. It is almost as bad as
victim's point of view, that allows you to see everything but what you wanna see.
There is afew types of Ko I would love to see, but have never seen, or have
seen something that was near, but not quite the thing. 1)Bathtub ko. I would love to see a ko with a drug added to the soap, one that penetrated the skin, and slowly took the victim under. There would also be needed a peeking hole to allow the villain to keep the victim from drowning. Another one is shoe injection.
I imagine this in a spy vs spy intrigue. let the girl go to a shoe store, let them slide a prepared shoe on her foot. say there is a minuscule conceled spring-loaded injection syring on the show. The moment she stes on it she says: "Ulp!" Then she
reaches for the shoe... and faints in the villains arms.

YokoTsumofaints

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 24, 2011 06:14 AM
That's what I love so much about the Nancy Drew knock-out in Sisters in Crime, the girl who attacks Nancy has her helpless in a sleeper hold, Nancy can't free herself but does not black-out straight away, but becomes weaker and weaker until Nancy finally faints. The fact another girl makes Nancy Drew faints just makes the scene even better, in my opinion.
Although Yoko Tsuno frequently faints instantly after a neck chop, there is one comic where knock-out gas is pumped into her room. Yoko realises what is happening but as she moves to the window she becomes dizzy and falls to her hands and knees before oh so slowly being overcome and finally fainting. Again, a girl is the culprit.

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 24, 2011 11:17 AM
YokoTsumofaints: You mentioned the neighbor Stella who liked to play the heroine and get knocked out when she discovers some evidence and you were lucky enough to be the hero and carry her away. I don't your age or the time frame but I wonder if she got that fetish from watching girl detectives on TV such as Honey West of Emma Peel on the Avengers or Wonder Woman or Yvonne Craig as Batgirl.

Your comments are very interesting. Wish Stella had lived next door to me!!!!!!!!!!

Faintfan

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 26, 2011 06:43 AM
My top 5 would be

1. Fainting
2. Neck Chop
3. Sleeper Hold
4. Drugged Drink
5. Chloroform

I agree with the earlier comments about Nancy Drew, she must be the most knocked-out heroine ever, closely followed by Wonder Woman.

From a per-centage point of view, Yoko Tsumo also gets knocked out pretty often, although there are only 24 comics, as far as I know, Yoko has been knocked out approx. 16 times, a pretty high percentage and of those 9 are either fainting scenes or neck chops.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 27, 2011 02:23 AM
Drugged Drink used to my ultimate, but now it's more important for me to match a style of ko to the scenario I'm reading, watching, or writing. Some situations call for one or another; some circumstances require safety but some safety does not matter.

Still, to give som sort of ranking

1. Drugged Drink
2. Chloroform
3. Head Ko
4. Neck Chop
5. Faint

docsavage

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 30, 2011 02:33 AM
I forgot to say in my first post, but there are aKo's
I like to imagine. For instance, there is the "Net KO":
It is when a girl is caught in a net which meshes
actually contain a narcotic, that, lttle by little knocks
ot the captive, the faster, the more she struggles to get out...

Other is the drugged clothing article, that once worn,
little, by little knocks out a woman. The only
example I can remember is the medllion that was used to
knock mrs. Hart out.

Faintfan

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 30, 2011 08:44 AM
One of my faves is Yoko Tsuno, who seems to find loads of different ways to get knocked out. One I would like to see is Yoko being given a pen and when she goes to use it, a hypodermic needle shoots out, injecting a knock-out serum into Yoko's thumb. Slowly, she becomes light-headed and her vision gets blurred. Then slowly, very, very slowly Yoko falls into unconsciousness. I have always thought what fun the author must have had deciding when, how and by who Yoko would get knocked unconscious. It happens to her all the time so one can only imagine he enjoyed Yoko being knocked-out.

Modified on: 2011-03-30 06:11:16
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 31, 2011 11:12 PM
Quote:
One of my faves is Yoko Tsuno, who seems to find loads of different ways to get knocked out. One I would like to see is Yoko being given a pen and when she goes to use it, a hypodermic needle shoots out, injecting a knock-out serum into Yoko's thumb. Slowly, she becomes light-headed and her vision gets blurred. Then slowly, very, very slowly Yoko falls into unconsciousness. I have always thought what fun the author must have had deciding when, how and by who Yoko would get knocked unconscious. It happens to her all the time so one can only imagine he enjoyed Yoko being knocked-out.

If I were devising a new ko method for film or comic, I think I would devise a hypodermic needle injector under a car seat... either on a timer or with a flick/switch on the steering wheel... and then have my protagonist offer rides to women he knows are alone... pick up hitch-hikers... subduing them for whatever evil he might have in mind...

I liked the previous idea about clothing... the first episode of NCIS had this used; albeit as a lethal device... the killer had the chemical sprayed onto the victims uniforms while at the dry cleaners... In my mind I suspect a milder drug could be used that would not kill, but would soak into the skin over hours... :D

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Page creation time: 0.013843