EBM (electronic body music)
Electronic Experimental
Film Scores
Romantic-period Classical
Classical-period Classical
Opera
Melodic Death Metal
Power Metal

Awesome, I love Hans Zimmer, Rammstein and Epica in reverse order. I also love classical music and some techno

VictorKruger

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 12, 2009 10:36 PM
Quote:
wow...for music. I have allot of tastes.
I guess I will start with rock and metal.three days grace korn, disturbed,billy talent,linkin park,green day, The tea party, stained, AFI, god smack, Marilyn manson, finger 11,ozzy osbourne, ACDC and seether evenesscence.

Rap I have a list also. Eminem,50 cent,The game, Dr. Dre,styles P,G-unit, D-12,snoop dogg. busta ryhmes. 2 pac, notorious BIG, Jay Z, cypress hill and stat quo,]

Like R&B, mostly newer stuff like beyonce and akon.

One of my faves is german idsutrial metal. if you haent heard of rammstein,Eisbrecher or megaherz should really check them out.

Check out a couple of Finnish bands, Ruoska and Turmion Katilot.

lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 01, 2010 01:00 AM
I like a wide variety of music. The past year or two I have been getting back into metal and hard rock. Both older classic stuff like Zeppelin and The Who, and new bands like Killswitch Engage, All That Remains, and Nightwish.

I loved the latest Metallica album. I was having problems with noise issues around me at work, and between Death Magnetic and a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, the support department phone calls never had a chance! It was also nice to see them return to form, as I had really not liked the previous couple of albums.

I also like alt.country acts like Sun Volt, although this year's album is leaving me cold. Their first three albums are really solid though. I also liked Uncle Tupelo, the band that both Sun Volt and Wilco split off of.

I have also been playing the video game Brutal Legend, which has reintroduced me to a lot of old-school metal like Black Sabbath.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 10, 2010 01:58 AM
Quote:
It might be easier if I list what I don't listen to. I enjoy Classical music, especially Shostakovitch, Big Band stuff, Oldies, especially the Beatles, Film and Movie soundtracks, and 80's music. My favorite current band is Evanescence.

Hey Joker, do you really enjoy big band stuff? I have 6 CD's of over 100 songs by Glenn Miller, Artie Shaw, and Benny Goodman. How does that sound to you? (no pun intended) If it sounds good, maybe I could make a few copies for you. I've saved all this music on my PC just so I can play it every time I sit down to visit sleepycomics.com In fact, I'm listening to my PC play Begin the Beguine by Artie Shaw right now as I'm typing this message to you.

Modified on: 2010-01-09 23:08:28
tracyk859

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 20, 2010 02:46 AM
Thanks for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

jamec9869

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 21, 2010 05:34 AM
My favorite current band is Metalica. my favorite song is: Unforgiven, nothing else matter.. any more more

Modified on: 2010-10-21 02:35:20
pekinobo

View Profile
Post Date: May 22, 2012 11:54 AM
Have a great variety. Rage Against the Machine, Ministry, The beatles, John Lennon, Matsuura Aya, Fukada Kyôko, Ai Kago, Berryz kôbo, Buono, bob hund, Broder Daniel, Nihilist Spasm Band, abba, oasis, Nine inch nails, Final Fantasy VII game music, IOSYS.
Some classic music also

sleep tight and tied
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.010651