Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 12:41 AM
Welcome to The Sleepy Comics Board. To start off, I'd like all members to please introduce themselves.

In particular, please post the following about yourself:

- Where you live
- Profession
- Interesting fact about yourself

Thanks to all who participate!

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 01:41 AM
Well, I'll start with info about myself:

- Where you live: New York City
- Profession: Software Developer
- Interesting fact about yourself: I am a juggler. I am currently working on juggling 4 rings!

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 06:59 AM
Where you live: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Profession: Student
Interesting fact about yourself: I'm awesome, and I'm studying in Lisbon right now.

Also, I really don't think that a lot of women come here, but maybe I'm wrong.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 10:59 AM
Quote:
Where you live: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Profession: Student
Interesting fact about yourself: I'm awesome, and I'm studying in Lisbon right now.

Also, I really don't think that a lot of women come here, but maybe I'm wrong.

Well, you gotta try!

I run Sleepycomics.com
Buckley

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 12:05 PM
Buckley here,

I'm 53, live in northern Florida, own a business, captivated by the thought of putting comic book heroines in peril and, of course, knocking them out.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 04:47 PM
I am male, age 48, live in Nashville, Tennessee, and I work as a library assistant at Vanderbilt University Library.

Interesting fact about myself: I am the creator of the sexy superheroine Panther Girl. A good portion of my disposable income is allocated for the commissioning of "superheroine-in-peril" knockout scenes, mostly featuring Panther Girl and a few other heroines getting KOed vy various villains.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 05:58 PM
Quote:
Buckley here,

I'm 53, live in northern Florida, own a business, captivated by the thought of putting comic book heroines in peril and, of course, knocking them out.

Nice to meet you Buckley, and I'm glad we share something in common.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 06:00 PM
Quote:
I am male, age 48, live in Nashville, Tennessee, and I work as a library assistant at Vanderbilt University Library.

Interesting fact about myself: I am the creator of the sexy superheroine Panther Girl. A good portion of my disposable income is allocated for the commissioning of "superheroine-in-peril" knockout scenes, mostly featuring Panther Girl and a few other heroines getting KOed vy various villains.

Gytalf you're like our most famous (or infamous ) member. And Panther Girl is always a favorite around here!

I run Sleepycomics.com
lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 08:44 PM
I'm male, 41, living in Philadelphia, and I write software user manuals for a living.

Interesting fact about myself: Right now, I'm watching a Filipino superheroine show called Darna. It's like one part superheroine show, one part soap opera, and one part pure filler because they do a new half hour episode every weekday.

Darna is a character who has been around for over 40 years in the Philippines, and there have been a number of comic, movie and TV adaptations. There was a Darna TV series starring Angel Locsin in 2005. You can see some clips from that on YouTube. Angel is gorgeous, and I would love to find more episodes, but the show has never been released on DVD.

The 2009 Darna TV series stars Marian Rivera, who is also quite beautiful. You can watch the episodes here: http://marian-rivera-darna.blogspot.com/

So far, there was only one episode where Darna was knocked out (Episode 19), but picture quality didn't allow for good screen captures.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 08:49 PM
Quote:

The 2009 Darna TV series stars Marian Rivera, who is also quite beautiful. You can watch the episodes here: http://marian-rivera-darna.blogspot.com/

So far, there was only one episode where Darna was knocked out (Episode 19), but picture quality didn't allow for good screen captures.

This Darna series looks very interesting. I'd love to get my hands on some of her old comics.

Also, Phillie isn't far from New York City. We're almost like neighbors!

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page creation time: 0.011004