Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 09:07 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Hello there, finally this site is complete with this forum!
Male, from Italy, 22 years old.
In my spare time I try to be a sleepy artist on deviant art.

Welcome, you're the same age as me. What's your deviantart page?

On DA my nickname is chloro-kid (a lack of immagination I guess), I should be on your friend list since I signed in.

njomany

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 09:17 AM
Quote:
I am male, age 48, live in Nashville, Tennessee, and I work as a library assistant at Vanderbilt University Library.

Interesting fact about myself: I am the creator of the sexy superheroine Panther Girl. A good portion of my disposable income is allocated for the commissioning of "superheroine-in-peril" knockout scenes, mostly featuring Panther Girl and a few other heroines getting KOed vy various villains.

Yo gytalf, I saw u in DA and I've been following ur page. It's nice to meet someone who shares same interest

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 29, 2009 10:05 AM
Quote:

Welcome Lonely. Physics is a tough major, lots of math involved. I never went to my college physics classes. Do you plan on being a teacher?

To be honest I've no real plan for after I've finished University. Plus I've only just started lol

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
VulcanWolf

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 12:44 AM
Hello all!

About me:

I'm a male
Age 33
I hail from Minnesota (Go Twins!)
I work as an assistant manager of a convenience store
An interesting fact about me: I am a rabid Minnesota Lynx fan (WNBA) and I have attended all but 10 of their home games in the history of the team.

BTW, more girl-on-girl sleeping gas scenes, please!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 07:41 AM
Quote:
Hello all!

About me:

I'm a male
Age 33
An interesting fact about me: I am a rabid Minnesota Lynx fan (WNBA) and I have attended all but 10 of their home games in the history of the team.

Welcome to the forum Vulcan. You're request has been noted, but F/F gas scenes are super rare. Any other kind of KO's you enjoy?

I run Sleepycomics.com
The_Joker

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 09:37 PM
Gah, posted in the wrong thread. Here we go!

- Where you live: Michigan
- Profession: Medical
- Interesting fact about yourself: Play the Joker in RPGs. Have two cats named "Martin" and "Lewis". I have a large Batman figure collection, mostly Joker and Harley stuff.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 10:23 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Hello all!

About me:

I'm a male
Age 33

Welcome to the forum Vulcan. You're request has been noted, but F/F gas scenes are super rare. Any other kind of KO's you enjoy?

Ha! You won't believe the epic scene I just found... Will post it up later tonight,

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 05, 2009 11:27 PM
Quote:

Ha! You won't believe the epic scene I just found... Will post it up later tonight,

You're making me anxious!! Hurry up and post it man!

I run Sleepycomics.com
Lobo

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 21, 2009 11:29 AM
Hello. Lobo here. Sorry I didn´t introducing myself until today . My english is really bad, so, sorry for my short aswer.

Well this is my.

Where you live: México City
Profesión: Comic drawing (I also make comic scripts)
Interesting fact about myself: Well, is the fact that I make 3 comics (in manga style) for all the public, and, in the 3 of then, the DiD subject is always a importan part . In fact Goji un Dragon con Angel (Goji a dragon with Angel) is my creation , and the heroine name is Angel Princess.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 21, 2009 07:25 PM
Quote:
Hello. Lobo here. Sorry I didn´t introducing myself until today . My english is really bad, so, sorry for my short aswer.

Well this is my.

Where you live: México City
Profesión: Comic drawing (I also make comic scripts)
Interesting fact about myself: Well, is the fact that I make 3 comics (in manga style) for all the public, and, in the 3 of then, the DiD subject is always a importan part . In fact Goji un Dragon con Angel (Goji a dragon with Angel) is my creation , and the heroine name is Angel Princess.

Welcome to the forum Lobo!

Wait, are you saying Goji is YOUR creation!? That's incredible man! She has some really good DiD scenes. Do you have a website where you post artwork at all? I'd love to see some of your work!

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page creation time: 0.011793