Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 22, 2009 12:31 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Sorry, I only have mi deviantArt page for the moment but I dont put any drawn yet . Anywey, I hope in the future, put some of my artwork here and there.

Like I say, Goji and Angel Princess are my creation, but the art of this comic is from Edgar Manjares, in base of my sketch of Angel and Goji, because, in that time, I dont have time to drawn Goji un dragon con Angel myself and can only create the script.

Other of my comics are Tetsuko, la chica de Acero (the girl of steel) and Sex School (this is a hentai style comic ), and like I say, in this 3 comics the bound and gagged girls are one of my primal subject .

I hope put here some scans of Angel and Miriam in bondage in november o dicember. Sorry, one more time, for my bad english.

Lobo. A big Ran Mouri Fan

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 22, 2009 11:34 PM
Quote:

I hope put here some scans of Angel and Miriam in bondage in november o dicember. Sorry, one more time, for my bad english.

Lobo. A big Ran Mouri Fan

That's really cool Lobo! It's amazing that you managed to get your characters published. Are you interested in any of the sleepy content on this site at all? How did you find out about sleepycomics.com?

I am looking forward to some of those scans! I already have a few Angel Princess bondage scenes in the database:

I run Sleepycomics.com
Lobo

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 23, 2009 07:34 PM
Well, my characters are published –in Angel Princess case- because is not a hentai comic (but have a little erotic touch).

I am a 1000 % fan of bondage in any popular media (with beautiful women of course), thats how I found this sleepy comics page, despite the fact in the beginning this page don´t have so many bondage scene.

In fact ,the bondage scene with my favorite anime girl, Ran -Detective Conan-, make my see this page. I put “Ran Mouri bound a gagged” in the Google search and in the results I see sleepy comics page.

Anyway, in answer for you question, of course I have scans of Angel Princes bound and gagged in the Goji comic. I tell you a little secret, Angel and her mother Miriam Princess stay bound and gagged in 3 issues of the comic. Was my favorite script!

Like I say I hope put this complete bondage scenes in the next month, but by a little paciente my freind. ¿Okey?

Lobo a big Ran Mouri fan

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 24, 2009 01:09 AM
Quote:

Like I say I hope put this complete bondage scenes in the next month, but by a little paciente my freind. ¿Okey?

Lobo a big Ran Mouri fan

Ok, cool. In the meantime, keep checking back to this site. I update with lots of bondage scenes!

I run Sleepycomics.com
lonely

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 24, 2009 03:11 AM
Hi,
-Where you live : Indonesia
-Profession : student
-Interesting fact about yourself : i like unconscious woman gets carried

oldslim1

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 24, 2009 05:36 PM
Live in: Oklahoma
Retired from Civil Service. I have had the knockout fetish since as long as I can remember about since age 6 or 7 yrs. old. I remember seeing my first Wonder Woman issue about this age and YES she did get knocked out in that issue. Also about this same age I saw a pretty girl get knocked out in a movie. She was a pretty nurse and it was in a serial called "DON WINSLOW OF THE NAVY"
I love your site here and love the way you have it arranged now. Thanks for everything you do here.

Oldslim1

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 24, 2009 07:08 PM
Quote:
Live in: Oklahoma
Retired from Civil Service. I have had the knockout fetish since as long as I can remember about since age 6 or 7 yrs. old. I remember seeing my first Wonder Woman issue about this age and YES she did get knocked out in that issue. Also about this same age I saw a pretty girl get knocked out in a movie. She was a pretty nurse and it was in a serial called "DON WINSLOW OF THE NAVY"
I love your site here and love the way you have it arranged now. Thanks for everything you do here.

Oldslim1

Nice to meet you Oldslim, and thanks for liking the site!

I run Sleepycomics.com
sgfan1

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 18, 2010 09:27 AM
- Where you live: Southern California
- Profession: General labor
- Interesting fact about yourself: Nothing interesting really. Been a KO fan since I can rememeber. Probably the earliest memory of being into this fetish was when I was a kid watching Inspector Gadget. Loved seeing his niece Penny get handgagged, tied up, and gas KO'ed. And of course there was Wonder Woman (TV show).

Great site by the way. Love it.

Modified on: 2011-01-04 20:04:56
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 19, 2010 10:16 PM
Quote:
- Where you live: Southern California
- Profession: General labor
- Interesting fact about yourself: Nothing interesting really. Been a KO fan since I can rememeber. Probably the earliest memory of being into this fetish was when I was a kid watching Inspector Gadget. Loved seeing his niece Penny get handgagged, tied up, and gas KO'ed. And of course there was Wonder Woman (TV show).

Great site by the way. Love it.

Welcome sgfan! Inspector Gadget was a very inspirational show. I'm in total agreement.

I run Sleepycomics.com
pillowman

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 19, 2010 11:02 PM
Hello! I've been a fan of this site for a long time, but only now decided to register :)

+ GENDER | Male
+ AGE | 23
+ WHERE YOU LIVE | Portugal
+ PROFESSION | Archaeologist
+ INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF | Can't stop drawing since a little kid. Probably I'll try to do some sleepy art, since I never done it before.

Congratulations on the website! Cheers :)

Modified on: 2010-02-19 20:03:12
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page creation time: 0.013823