Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 27, 2010 04:01 AM
Quote:
Buckley here,

I'm 53, live in northern Florida, own a business, captivated by the thought of putting comic book heroines in peril and, of course, knocking them out.

Hey Buckley..fort lauderdale here...bit of an amazon who loves taking the villains on...would like to chat

Jayne Bond
Voodoo

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 24, 2011 12:22 AM
hello all, found the site and am enjoying perusing the vast selection.

- Where you live: Austin, TX
- Profession: Laboratory Development
- Interesting fact about yourself: I love to play disc golf.

If anyone could point me to a comic series where there are girls getting ko'd in skirts, it'd be much appreciated!

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 24, 2011 07:54 PM
Quote:
hello all, found the site and am enjoying perusing the vast selection.

- Where you live: Austin, TX
- Profession: Laboratory Development
- Interesting fact about yourself: I love to play disc golf.

If anyone could point me to a comic series where there are girls getting ko'd in skirts, it'd be much appreciated!

IN THE ANNALS OF COMICDOM THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OCCASIONS WHERE GIRLS ARE GETTING KO'D IN SKIRTS, AND MANY, MANY OF THESE ARE RIGHT HERE ON THIS GREAT WEBSITE. FOR STARTERS, MARY BATSON (MARY MARVEL'S ALTER-EGO) IS KO'D OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN WOW COMICS AND IN MARY MARVEL COMICS. CLICK ON THE DIRECTORY AND LOOK HER UP. ALSO, MISS AMERICA ALWAYS WEARS A SKIRT, AND SHE IS KO'D OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN HER STORIES WHICH ALSO APPEAR ON THIS WEBSITE. NYOKA THE JUNGLE GIRL PROBABLY HAS MORE KO'S THAN ANY ONE IN COMIC BOOK HISTORY, HOWEVER SHE WEARS GREEN SHORTS, NOT EXACTLY A SKIRT . . . DOES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE??

Modified on: 2011-01-24 16:55:07
Voodoo

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 25, 2011 05:15 AM
WHOA NO NEED TO YELL! haha jk, Thanks I'll check em out! Yea shorts don't count in my book, skirts + KO = :)

Modified on: 2011-01-25 02:33:06
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 27, 2011 02:09 AM
I'm a male, in my early 50's. Loved comics as a kid and still enjoy scanning through old books and the like. Not so much into the newer stuff, but a good ko scene will always capture my attention!

My entry into the knockout fetish actually was a result, I believe, of needing to find a way to be able to handle my foot-fetish! I know these two go hand in hand with some guys and not so much for others. I remember finding out as early as 1st grade that guys who looked at feet could be laughed at by other kids, and the girls especially might either laugh or make fun of you. So, being a fan of grade b horror movies and detective shows introduced me to the idea of knocking out the girls and I figured that if I fantasized about knocking them out then I could enjoy their feet to my leisure.

As this little glimpse into my oddball psyche might suggest, I like a plot to my ko. Is the damsel being kidnapped? if so, is she being held for ransom or is she to be killed? Is she being knocked out to protect her or from a self defense position? Is it a life threatening accident?

Though the sleepyfetish sprang from my foot fetish, they both can and do stand alone for me. Though I admit to loving it best when there is a clear combination of the two!

daphne

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 05, 2011 12:56 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself after finding this great forum. My name is Daphne and I star in and operate a custom fetish video business ( Seductive Studios ). We have been producing movies for over 10 years now with 1000's of happy customers. You may have seen us on the Chloroforum as sleepy videos are one of our specialties. You can check us out at www.seductivestudios.com if you would like, but more so, I'd just like to chat with the community and get some ideas for some upcoming projects.
Thanks in advance!!

www.seductivestudios.com
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 07, 2011 12:20 PM
Quote:
Just wanted to introduce myself after finding this great forum. My name is Daphne and I star in and operate a custom fetish video business ( Seductive Studios ). We have been producing movies for over 10 years now with 1000's of happy customers. You may have seen us on the Chloroforum as sleepy videos are one of our specialties. You can check us out at www.seductivestudios.com if you would like, but more so, I'd just like to chat with the community and get some ideas for some upcoming projects.
Thanks in advance!!

I've been limited in my spending recently, and most purchases have been through www.nicheclips.com, but I see a few items in your samples that do look like I may be having to pry the wallet open soon! :D

As for ideas, you probably could wander through the "other fetishes" thread to get some ideas, but the areas that you already are working in look like they provide plenty of possibilities! :D

daphne

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 07, 2011 02:49 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks in advance!!

I've been limited in my spending recently, and most purchases have been through www.nicheclips.com, but I see a few items in your samples that do look like I may be having to pry the wallet open soon! :D

As for ideas, you probably could wander through the "other fetishes" thread to get some ideas, but the areas that you already are working in look like they provide plenty of possibilities! :D

We are also on Nicheclips, our store is "Last Breath"

www.seductivestudios.com
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 04:14 AM
Quote:
Quote:

The 2009 Darna TV series stars Marian Rivera, who is also quite beautiful. You can watch the episodes here: http://marian-rivera-darna.blogspot.com/

So far, there was only one episode where Darna was knocked out (Episode 19), but picture quality didn't allow for good screen captures.

This Darna series looks very interesting. I'd love to get my hands on some of her old comics.

Also, Phillie isn't far from New York City. We're almost like neighbors!

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 27, 2011 04:19 AM
There aren't too many Darna KOs, unfortunately. I should know, I'm from her country. By the way, I joined weeks ago and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm in my early 50s and unmarried and a total geek, as well as being creepy.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page creation time: 0.016475