Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 07:16 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Buckley here,

I'm 53, live in northern Florida, own a business, captivated by the thought of putting comic book heroines in peril and, of course, knocking them out.

Hey Buckley..fort lauderdale here...bit of an amazon who loves taking the villains on...would like to chat

I meant to answer this earlier, but got sidetracked.

Funny, a lot of us early-50 types from Florida. I'm not there now, but was up until just a few months ago. Grew up there and have bounced back and forth. Would have loved to tangle with a sexy amazon in a choreographed adventure! Ah well, maybe in another life. :D (Of course, it would not be my first rodeo!)

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: May 03, 2011 10:38 AM
Quote:
There aren't too many Darna KOs, unfortunately. I should know, I'm from her country. By the way, I joined weeks ago and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm in my early 50s and unmarried and a total geek, as well as being creepy.

Hey, I'm in roughly the same situation -- I am 50, unmarried, geeky, creepy, and all that fun stuff!

ijustwatch

View Profile
Post Date: May 31, 2011 05:02 AM
I'm dan, 22, from Micronesia and I like to play around with outcold girls. Just like a 5 year old would play with dolls...

Buckley555

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 03, 2011 08:17 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Buckley here,

I'm 53, live in northern Florida, own a business, captivated by the thought of putting comic book heroines in peril and, of course, knocking them out.

Hey Buckley..fort lauderdale here...bit of an amazon who loves taking the villains on...would like to chat

Be my pleasure to chat...click over when you can on YIM saltersheppard

superdcfan

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 22, 2011 10:30 PM
Hello I'm a male, age 21, I work two part time jobs one at a gas station and one at a restaurant. An interesting fact about me is that I fractured my femur in a golf cart accident.

oneaboveall

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2011 05:52 PM
Ok. I joined a few months ago, but haven't posted yet. I call myself Oneaboveall and have had a sleepy fetish for as long as I can remember. My favorite methods are "free" Sleep gas, spray, powder, mask, and chloro. Comics books are a huge hobby of mine and I love the sleepy scenes in them, especially the expository dialogue. I also have done some creative stuff story wise. The "Dahlia" stories are mine and I've also done some photo-manipulation as well.

MrJoeMorkosmd

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 12, 2011 11:09 PM
My name is Joe. I'm a Filipino and the human equivalent of Brian Griffin.

MrJoeMorkosmd
Torqual3d

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 20, 2012 06:50 PM
Hi, I thought I would make an account on here as it looks like possibly a better forum and community than 'chloroforum', which I gave upon.

I have a Deviantart page which some of you may have seen. http://torqual3d.deviantart.com/

All of the characters are my own - stories are written by myself and some fans/contributors.

Forgive me if I don't give an age or location details at the moment.

TehFridgemaster

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 12, 2012 05:44 PM
Hey guys, Fridgemaster here. I've only stumbled across this site last night, but I've been lurking around nonstop ever since.

Where I live : 46° 48' 44.63'', N71° 12' 50.29'' W (That's Quebec City for you lazy people out there ;P)
Profession : Full-time slack- I mean Student
Interesting fact about myself : I was actually scared to the point of crapping myself whenever I saw chloroform in movies when I was around 7-8. Now I can't help but being aroused just by hearing the word.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 17, 2012 09:41 AM
Quote:
Hey guys, Fridgemaster here. I've only stumbled across this site last night, but I've been lurking around nonstop ever since.

Where I live : 46° 48' 44.63'', N71° 12' 50.29'' W (That's Quebec City for you lazy people out there ;P)
Profession : Full-time slack- I mean Student
Interesting fact about myself : I was actually scared to the point of crapping myself whenever I saw chloroform in movies when I was around 7-8. Now I can't help but being aroused just by hearing the word.

You were frightened? Interesting! Did you think that the girls were getting killed?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Page creation time: 0.005212