How often do you check on your fetish?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 01, 2011 10:21 AM
Quote:
Dude you should install Google Analytics, it will tell you so much about visitor behavior. Pretty cool!

I use Stat Counter, it's pretty reliable. Site gets around 30,000 page loads per day now, and an average of 5000 unique visits per day! So people are checking in pretty often.

I run Sleepycomics.com
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 07:21 PM
I tend to go in cycles. I might check fetish relatd sites every day for a week or two and then only once or twice a week for a week or two. Parly depends on my work schedule and also how much the wife is on the computer. After mine fried a while back we are currently a one computer family. She knows about my fetishes so I'm not too worried, though out of paranoia I dump my cookies every few days! LOL

The thing is that some sites are easier on the computer that others. I recently had a bad experience with DA. Some bondage chick's page downloaded a virus and it was my wife who had to wade through the virus software, which identified the page it came from... and then I had to deal with the cold shoulder... not bacause I was looking, but because I was looking while she was working. It's inconsistancy, but... hey, women, eh? :o

InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 05:37 PM
I probably only check here monthly at best, as I have so many other websites that I check for a variety of reasons. I will try to check in here more often.

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: May 11, 2011 01:29 AM
Invisible girl lover- I understand that you are a big fan of the old serials and have a vast collection. I have about 25 of the Republic serials. Considering your expertise, which serials do you recommend for most heroine knockouts in a serial? Also, I like the heroine carried, so your feedback is appreciated. I think Kay Aldridge might hold the record for Haunted Harbor. Also, Phyllis in Panther Girl of the Kongo. I am a fan of Peggy Stewart--any of her being carried? Thanks for taking the time.

musdy

View Profile
Post Date: May 11, 2011 02:02 AM
Every second I can.

Ultimate Sleepy Fantasy- Isabela from Dragon Age II.
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.007423