People's first reactions to your fetish

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 11:38 PM
I once made the mistake of indulging my fetish in front of a small child. Before someone accuses me of being a pedophile, I think I should explain.

I have a niece, my cousin’s daughter, who used to come and visit with us when she was a little girl. Often she would be accompanied by her nanny.

Well, anyway, I teased my niece, one day, by pretending to choke her nanny. The nanny was game for it and pretended to die. Then, I lifted her “dead” body into my arms. She was kind of fat and very short, not even five feet, and made a nice little armful. The look and feel of her in my arms really turned me on. Her body was draped over my arms completely limp, with her head thrown back and her arms and legs dangling loosely. They even wiggled a bit when I shook her. And, as she was wearing very short shorts, I had the added thrill of touching her bare thighs.

Unfortunately, my poor little niece thought I had really killed her nanny and ruined everything by crying. The “dead” nanny suddenly “came back to life” and I had to let her down after such a regrettably short time.

I guess I'll never do that again.

Modified on: 2011-05-01 19:50:10
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.005805