Best chloro scene in comic book artwork ?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2009 03:25 PM
Which you consider the best scene of a female getting chloroformed in comic book artwork ?

When I say comic book artwork, I simply mean a drawing, from a published comic or original artwork.

For me, so far the first figure here:

http://monsieurpaul.deviantart.com/art/Sheet-A-52-121305887

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 09, 2009 06:04 PM
Best chloro scene ever published:

The way Batman's hand grips Catwoman's face and is softly placed on her stomach...man, such a sexy cover. The artist clearly knew what he was doing here.

I run Sleepycomics.com
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 10, 2009 04:18 PM
Quote:
Best chloro scene ever published:

The way Batman's hand grips Catwoman's face and is softly placed on her stomach...man, such a sexy cover. The artist clearly knew what he was doing here.

I might change my mind later, but the Catwoman chloro scene that Red just referenced was the first thing that popped into my mind. It is fantastic!

MPcomics

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 11, 2009 03:23 AM
Quote:
Which you consider the best scene of a female getting chloroformed in comic book artwork ?

When I say comic book artwork, I simply mean a drawing, from a published comic or original artwork.

MPcomics

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 11, 2009 03:25 AM
Thank you so much StationK !!!

bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 11, 2009 09:05 AM
Quote:

Wow, that is really good...

I <3 eyerolls
chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 12, 2009 11:21 AM
From a mainstream comic it would be Miracle Squad #2. Chloroformed in a really short nightie.

In artwork Red's Lum Chloroformed aftermath is really good. But my favorite is by Monsieur Paul "Poor Anita". It can be found at his Superheroine Central site in Misc. Pics 1. There is a link to the site here at Sleepy Comics. While perusing the site be sure to check out "WW Chloro Tiara" in Misc. Pics #2 for a most unique and ingenuous use of WW's tiara.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 12, 2009 03:31 PM
First thing that came to my mind was the Batman scene, but the best scenes overall I think are

Empowerd vol. 3

and

Ruse #08

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 12, 2009 05:11 PM
Quote:

I have been giving the question a bit more thought, and I think that just about any "Monsieur Paul" chloro scene (and there have been plenty!) would rank far above any scene from a mainstream comic, as far as my personal enjoyment of the scene is concerned. Of course, at this point I am comparing an extraordinary artist who actually is "one of us", to people who might be magnificent illustrators, but simply do not "get it", if you know what I mean. So, it might not be fair to compare -- I don't know! What do you guys think?

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 12, 2009 11:43 PM
Quote:
First thing that came to my mind was the Batman scene, but the best scenes overall I think are

Empowerd vol. 3

and

Ruse #08

I'm surprised you mentioned Ruse #8, because she doesn't even fall unconscious! It's a very good scene though, the art was superb.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.005821