New Anime OAV series: Aika Zero

Forum :: Scene requests, Alerts and Corrections

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 07, 2010 03:05 AM
Can you post a link to this IRC please?I would love to download it.Does anyone here know of a good way of converting video files to windows media so I can burn them onto a dvd?I'm sure these files are in a "unusual" format.

Richard

lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 10, 2010 02:52 AM
You can find links to fansub torrents here:

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=search&term=Aika&cat=0_0

As for burning a DVD of it, I'm not able to help you, sorry. I would frankly just wait for the inevitable North American DVD release and buy it. If you factor in the cost of your time (and I bill my time at at least $20 an hour), I don't think you will be able to actually make a DVD for less than the cost of the commercial release. Plus, the creators get paid.

The_Joker

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 14, 2010 12:00 AM
I'm sure Bandai will release the show soon. They've released the original, remastered, and R-16. I figure they'll do another when she's 21 or so and actually gets the power bustier. I do hope they eventually do a sequel where the Delmos find Neena and Hargen's bodies and resurrect them. After he was gone, the episodes weren't as good, plot-wise.

Germanator

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 15, 2010 08:47 AM
i hope you are right, joker!!
i love aika and all those girl fights...and of course - as a lift and carry fan - f/f knock outs and carries.

was it just a guess that they continue the aika stories (after aika zero) or have you heard anything like that which made you assume!?

The_Joker

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 15, 2010 10:59 PM
I haven't heard anything, regrettably. I'm just guessing since they've started doing these prequels. If the series sells well, my assumption is that they'll continue. I don't think Najica was as popular, hence the return to Aika. I would think they'd at least do up to her getting the bustier. They're hinting she's special since the alien probing didn't work on her in Zero. Plus, they had Neena and Hargen in Zero. It would be cool to bring them back and the Delmos. They brought Desslok back in Star Blazers. Anything is possible.

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.004868