Adding Scenes - Am I Doing Something Wrong?

Forum :: Praise, Criticism and Site Help

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 17, 2009 11:39 AM
I tried to upload a few scenes earlier. The First - Showing Lois Lane carried by Bizarro - seems to have went up ok and is currently on hold.

However, the next two I tried to add seemed to have disappeared when I went back to View my Scenes. The fist one with Lois Lane is there but the other two are not. Have I made a mistake somewhere or is there a limit to how much you can upload in a certain timeframe?

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 17, 2009 11:18 PM
There is no limit. You should be able to upload as many scenes as you want. I honestly don't know what went wrong.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 18, 2009 03:57 AM
Quote:
I tried to upload a few scenes earlier. The First - Showing Lois Lane carried by Bizarro - seems to have went up ok and is currently on hold.

However, the next two I tried to add seemed to have disappeared when I went back to View my Scenes. The fist one with Lois Lane is there but the other two are not. Have I made a mistake somewhere or is there a limit to how much you can upload in a certain timeframe?

It happened to me as well, anyway all the scenes I've posted were successfully uploaded.

bloodhound570

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 18, 2009 04:17 AM
Ok, now I got an email this morning telling me someone had replied to this topic. But I can't see any reply. Am I just being very dense?

EDIT: Ok, now the posts are showing.

Modified on: 2009-11-18 01:19:43
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 18, 2009 09:18 PM
If your scene isn't showing up, it's likely because I removed it. There are many reasons I'll remove a scene. Usually it's because it's a duplicate, or doesn't add anything of value. I try to notify people when I remove scenes.

Thanks.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.006010