About votes on this site.

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 23, 2009 05:53 PM
Hello Y'all.

I post this because I'm quite surprised that so few of you take the time to vote about the scenes or to add a comment.
I'd be glad to get a few ones if I was the webmaster.
So come on guys, don't just grab things, give us some voice.

Monsieur paul.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 23, 2009 05:58 PM
I'm glad you bring this up MPaul. I understand if people don't feel like contributing to the forum, but rating scenes requires almost zero effort. I've always wanted to do something where I can show "The Top rated scenes of all time", but it's kind of useless if there's only 5 votes per scene.

I realize too that the system isn't 100% perfect. If you guys have recommendations for how to make it better, please post your ideas here!

I run Sleepycomics.com
chlorodon

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 24, 2009 08:36 AM
I'll promise to try harder. There have been a few times I considered rating a scene and saw that I was far away from the votes already cast. I stopped because I thought maybe I missed something. But it seems to be human nature for people to rate scenes they love and dismiss the others. So I'll start adding my dissenting opinion on occasion and maybe soon with everybody joining in we'll reach a true rating for the scenes.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 24, 2009 09:47 AM
Quote:
Hello Y'all.

I post this because I'm quite surprised that so few of you take the time to vote about the scenes or to add a comment.
I'd be glad to get a few ones if I was the webmaster.
So come on guys, don't just grab things, give us some voice.

Monsieur paul.

I need to do better about this -- I love to add comments about scenes that I like, but I do not always have the time to do so. (It depends on my daily workload -- I can't let my websurfing get in the way of doing my job, of course!)

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.003701