Wishing you could change the fetish or fetishes you have.

Forum :: Random Discussion

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 26, 2009 05:18 PM
Here is something I ask with every fetish forum I join. If you could stop the sleep/bondage or whatever fetish have you would you? For me my babyfur interest has always been on the fence about. I really enjoy it but also its harder to find a girl friend who would except it. I also worried if it was morally wrong or even hurting God for that matter. About 17 I wished not to change but it's still in the back of my mind if I could would I ? The sleepy fetish too. For some girls, they take it as some way of kidnapping or raping. (that is what a friend on mine told me.(thank God I didnt tell her I was into it) Even though I Have met some nice people through forums and helped me get though some rough spots it always makes me wonder how different would my life be without either fetishes? So my question is to you, would you change if you could?

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 08:16 PM
Absolutely not. The sleepy fetish is part of who I am, it's like a part of my soul. There is no way I could live without it, life would be so boring! I simply enjoy it too much.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 08:28 PM
If I could I would. Defintitely. I think it's weird and I don't like that I have it. However I have come to accept it, but if I could make it go away, I would in an instant.

Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 08:53 PM
I have also Excepted both fetishes But I do know its not easy to try and tell close friends or even loved ones. But I wouldnt go against you for wanting to change nor should anyone shoot them down for wanting too. Now I'm not saying anyone is here. I know its not easy sometimes hearing people want to change or even want to leave their fetish and all their ties behind. I know one day a close friend of mine that is a babyfur like me wanted to cut the ties with all his online "family" cause his family thinks we are freaks and pedo's. Yeah his parents are very closed minded people. Well when he told me I felt like i was losing a brother. It sounds silly I know, but when you get to know somone and know what makes them laugh or cry,you get very attached to that person even if you never met them in your life. But here I go rambling on again. (sorry Red)

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 08, 2011 08:15 PM
I haven't exactly changed, but I've mellowed down with age. I have a carry fetish and used to pick up any girl willing to be picked up. Nowadays, I just look at pictures.

Modified on: 2011-05-08 17:16:18
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.008268