Only put the victim into the groggy state (another method, fun wih chloroform)

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 08, 2011 06:21 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I'm a fan of the slow partial Chloro KO as well. In Fausta I always loved that part cause it makes it feel like Wonder Woman is really weakened by the stuff. She can't move and is taking deep breaths trying to recover. Plus Ms Carter did excellent work with her eye and facial expressions. Also when the cloth comes for the final time it seems if she has no ability to resist, already drugged so heavily.

Besides using this as a way for the badguy to interrogate our helpless superheroine, its a great way for the baddie to taunt the heroine. Imagine WW surprised from behind then given the slow chloro treatment with her attacker taking he cloth away just before she passes out each time, delivering another jibe. Finally they put WW all the way out with WW finally exhausting all her strength.

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE ANYONE POSTED TO THIS PARTICULAR FORUM, AND I WAS THE GUY WHO MADE THE LAST POST IN 2009. HOWEVER, I NOW POSSESS SOME INFORMATION THAT APPARANTLY WE ALL WERE INTERESTED IN WHEN THIS FORUM WAS INITIATED - - - THAT IS THE VIEWING OF THE YOU-TUBE VIDEO OF WONDER WOMAN BEING CHLOROFORMED SLOWLY . . . GUYS, I HAVE GOOD NEWS, I NOW HAVE THE URL FOR THAT VIDEO. . . AFTER ALL THIS TIME . . . AND HERE IT IS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmtj_lcQZ-Q

IT'S AS GOOD TODAY AS IT EVER WAS, AND LINDA CARTER LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT . . .

ENJOY!!

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 08, 2011 06:22 PM
That is a fantastic video! Lynda Carter was a terrific "sleepy" actress!

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.009284