Only put the victim into the groggy state (another method, fun wih chloroform)

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 26, 2009 06:47 PM
Hi everyone, its been awhile since my last post.

I have a new things I want to know from all of you.
Here goes, I pretty sure many of us like to fantasizing about chloroforming beautiful girl. The problem is we keep the chloroform rag on it`s place until our victim completely unconcious. I just wonder if we only make her groggy and let her catch a breath for awhile. When she tried to struggle again,put the rag again to make her groggy again. The point is make her powerless until she can`t fight and feel so humiliated. She can only whisper try to say resisting phrase such as "let me go" or something like that. When you satisfied to play with her, then rise the dose of the chloroform an knock her out completely.

There, any of you have this thought before? Or maybe start to realize it after see this topic? What do you think about it?

That`s it baby, take a deep breath. Sssssshhhhhh
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 26, 2009 07:28 PM
The "groggy but not yet unconscious state" is one of the best parts about knockouts with chloroform. The reason why the Fausta scene from the Wonder Woman series is so amazing is because of this. If it were just Wonder Woman getting chloroformed quickly under the stage it would be good. But the part where the guy is asking her questions and she is breathing really heavily and looking up at him with her mouth hanging open makes the whole scene ten times better. It's also something which isn't in many chloroform scenes in mainstream tv/comics, I suppose because it would always seem like an obviously contrived way to make the scene sexy.

In short, yeah.

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
shoutengan

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 02:36 AM
Quote:
The "groggy but not yet unconscious state" is one of the best parts about knockouts with chloroform. The reason why the Fausta scene from the Wonder Woman series is so amazing is because of this. If it were just Wonder Woman getting chloroformed quickly under the stage it would be good. But the part where the guy is asking her questions and she is breathing really heavily and looking up at him with her mouth hanging open makes the whole scene ten times better. It's also something which isn't in many chloroform scenes in mainstream tv/comics, I suppose because it would always seem like an obviously contrived way to make the scene sexy.

In short, yeah.

We have same opinion lonely. Now`s that make me think again. It`s gonna be great to see chloroform as an interogation tool. Interogate a hot beautiful girl and make her smell the cloth everytime she refuse to cooperate.

Come on everyone, what do you think?

Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 03:39 AM
Quote:
Quote:

In short, yeah.

We have same opinion lonely. Now`s that make me think again. It`s gonna be great to see chloroform as an interogation tool. Interogate a hot beautiful girl and make her smell the cloth everytime she refuse to cooperate.

Come on everyone, what do you think?

I saw a video like that, probably a year ago, on dailymotion, but it has been removed.
It was just like you described it: everytime she said no to a question she was forced to smell chloro. After 4 times she passed out. It was pretty amazing.

shoutengan

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 05:31 AM
Damn it, if only I know that when it still there. Thanks for the reply by the way

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 08:15 PM
I want to see this interrogation tool used on Lara Croft!

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
SGKOfan

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 01, 2009 11:44 PM
I'm a fan of the slow partial Chloro KO as well. In Fausta I always loved that part cause it makes it feel like Wonder Woman is really weakened by the stuff. She can't move and is taking deep breaths trying to recover. Plus Ms Carter did excellent work with her eye and facial expressions. Also when the cloth comes for the final time it seems if she has no ability to resist, already drugged so heavily.

Besides using this as a way for the badguy to interrogate our helpless superheroine, its a great way for the baddie to taunt the heroine. Imagine WW surprised from behind then given the slow chloro treatment with her attacker taking he cloth away just before she passes out each time, delivering another jibe. Finally they put WW all the way out with WW finally exhausting all her strength.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Dec 20, 2009 12:33 AM
Quote:
I'm a fan of the slow partial Chloro KO as well. In Fausta I always loved that part cause it makes it feel like Wonder Woman is really weakened by the stuff. She can't move and is taking deep breaths trying to recover. Plus Ms Carter did excellent work with her eye and facial expressions. Also when the cloth comes for the final time it seems if she has no ability to resist, already drugged so heavily.

Besides using this as a way for the badguy to interrogate our helpless superheroine, its a great way for the baddie to taunt the heroine. Imagine WW surprised from behind then given the slow chloro treatment with her attacker taking he cloth away just before she passes out each time, delivering another jibe. Finally they put WW all the way out with WW finally exhausting all her strength.

It's been so long since I saw that WW video (it aired in the late 70's, remember?) that I'm not positively certain about what I'm about to say, but I seem to remember the Fausta henchman had slipped WW's magic lasso around her while he held her with the chloroform, and if that is the case, it was not just the chloroform that subdued her, it was also her magic lasso which compels her to obey and submit.

Modified on: 2009-12-22 11:13:53
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 08, 2011 02:25 PM
Quote:
Hi everyone, its been awhile since my last post.

I have a new things I want to know from all of you.
Here goes, I pretty sure many of us like to fantasizing about chloroforming beautiful girl. The problem is we keep the chloroform rag on it`s place until our victim completely unconcious. I just wonder if we only make her groggy and let her catch a breath for awhile. When she tried to struggle again,put the rag again to make her groggy again. The point is make her powerless until she can`t fight and feel so humiliated. She can only whisper try to say resisting phrase such as "let me go" or something like that. When you satisfied to play with her, then rise the dose of the chloroform an knock her out completely.

There, any of you have this thought before? Or maybe start to realize it after see this topic? What do you think about it?

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE ANYONE POSTED TO THIS PARTICULAR FORUM, AND I WAS THE GUY WHO MADE THE LAST POST IN 2009. HOWEVER, I NOW POSSESS SOME INFORMATION THAT APPARANTLY WE ALL WERE INTERESTED IN WHEN THIS FORUM WAS INITIATED - - - THAT IS THE VIEWING OF THE YOU-TUBE VIDEO OF WONDER WOMAN BEING CHLOROFORMED SLOWLY . . . GUYS, I HAVE GOOD NEWS, I NOW HAVE THE URL FOR THAT VIDEO. . . AFTER ALL THIS TIME . . . AND HERE IT IS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmtj_lcQZ-Q

IT'S AS GOOD TODAY AS IT EVER WAS, AND LINDA CARTER LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT . . .

ENJOY!!

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 08, 2011 02:26 PM
Quote:

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE THAT IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE ANYONE POSTED TO THIS PARTICULAR FORUM, AND I WAS THE GUY WHO MADE THE LAST POST IN 2009. HOWEVER, I NOW POSSESS SOME INFORMATION THAT APPARANTLY WE ALL WERE INTERESTED IN WHEN THIS FORUM WAS INITIATED - - - THAT IS THE VIEWING OF THE YOU-TUBE VIDEO OF WONDER WOMAN BEING CHLOROFORMED SLOWLY . . . GUYS, I HAVE GOOD NEWS, I NOW HAVE THE URL FOR THAT VIDEO. . . AFTER ALL THIS TIME . . . AND HERE IT IS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmtj_lcQZ-Q

IT'S AS GOOD TODAY AS IT EVER WAS, AND LINDA CARTER LOOKS GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT . . .

ENJOY!!

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.007300