Hotties yet to be knocked out

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 27, 2009 08:12 PM
Hey. One thing that occurs to me every so often is that there are loads of really hot women, movie stars mainly, that I would love to see in a really good sleepy scene. Scarlett Johansson getting chloroformed, for example, would be awesome. Does this ever occur to anyone else? Does anyone else have any particular hotties, either real women or comic characters, that they would love to see in a scene, who haven't been in one?

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 18, 2010 08:15 PM
Quote:
Hey. One thing that occurs to me every so often is that there are loads of really hot women, movie stars mainly, that I would love to see in a really good sleepy scene. Scarlett Johansson getting chloroformed, for example, would be awesome. Does this ever occur to anyone else? Does anyone else have any particular hotties, either real women or comic characters, that they would love to see in a scene, who haven't been in one?

Jennifer Aniston or Mariah Carey would be cool in a "sleepy scene" . . . . yeah, like there's a chance of that

Modified on: 2010-01-19 17:02:50
lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 19, 2010 11:37 AM
I'm still waiting on an amazing scene with Lara Croft that still hasn't been done. So much potential!

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
bisochim

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 15, 2010 12:30 PM
Dawn from Pokemon, I'd say.

I <3 eyerolls
shoutengan

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 18, 2010 07:32 AM
So many of them. I have somene new in my mind periodly
For now, I should say Vanessa Hudgens. It would be nice to have her chloroformed

That`s it baby, take a deep breath. Sssssshhhhhh
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 11:27 PM
Judy Dench. I'm imagining a scenario for some James Bond movie in which an explosion at MI6 HQ knocks M senseless and 007 bursts in through the rubble and debris, takes her limp, unconscious body in his arms and carries her to safety. Also Helen Mirren.

Modified on: 2011-04-30 20:30:04
kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 07:39 PM
Funny that you mention those older actresses. Even when I was younger, I really didn't care how old our young the victim was. Same is true today. Female. Cloth (or other knockout/faint). Carry. Add 'em together and it spells HOT!

Of course I'm a sick bastard. LOL I think that any woman's "score" (you know, the scale of 1 - 10) tics up by two points when they are a DID. Depending on the situation, it might even be a jump of 3! (So; given that there is no such thing as a 10; a knocked out 9... carried and then maybe tied in a hogtie... barefoot of course... and you have a "perfect" 12! :D

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.011105