Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 06:21 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I've enjoyed the knockout genre since I was about 7 or 8 yrs. old. Got into it real heavy at about 12 yrs. Comic books was my first interest. Wonder Woman and
Sheena and Tiger Girl in the old Fiction house publications: Fight Comics, Jumbo.

Interesting post. Out of curiosity, what's your current age? Fiction House comics were published in the 40's and 50's!
My age is 71 yrs.

Dude, I think that makes you our most senior member. Congratulations! Man, now I feel really young.

I run Sleepycomics.com
knockoutking

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 16, 2009 04:59 PM
Speaking of Phyllis Coates, I'm a fan of PANTHER GIRL OF THE KONGO also. That was one of the greatest of all the old movie serials.. I loved her on the SUPERMAN tv series. Phyllis looks great in every role I have seen her and I've always thought she has such a soft, sexy voice. All those knockouts as Panther Girl were a dream come true for fans like us.

gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 17, 2009 01:13 PM
Quote:
Speaking of Phyllis Coates, I'm a fan of PANTHER GIRL OF THE KONGO also. That was one of the greatest of all the old movie serials.. I loved her on the SUPERMAN tv series. Phyllis looks great in every role I have seen her and I've always thought she has such a soft, sexy voice. All those knockouts as Panther Girl were a dream come true for fans like us.

It was one of the very last serials ever made, as well. I wish that the medium had continued, so that there could have been sequels! Or, better yet, just have a "Phyllis Coates as the Panther Girl of the Kongo" TV show, where she got KOed in every episode! Ha!

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.010579