Will we ever be satisfied?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 02:08 AM
I want to continue the discussion about my recent blogpost: http://sleepycomics.com/posts.php?id=244, which was about why we are never satisfied with what we have.

We currently have so many sleepy scenes, with so much variety. Yet we continue to search for more. Why? What is our purpose? How come the old stuff isn't satisfying?

Tell us your thoughts.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 07:02 AM
I dont think that we will ever be satisfied, but I also don't think that we will forever have the motivation to look for new scenes. There will come a time when we will say, 'I've had it and I'm not gonna spend any more time on this'.

There will always be that breaking point but let's hope that never comes.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 11:02 AM
Quote:
I dont think that we will ever be satisfied, but I also don't think that we will forever have the motivation to look for new scenes. There will come a time when we will say, 'I've had it and I'm not gonna spend any more time on this'.

There will always be that breaking point but let's hope that never comes.

I've had that feeling before, but I'm young so that "breaking point" is probably still far off. Even after all these years, a good knockout scene is such a rush for me that I just want more.

I certainly don't think we will ever find every single scene, it's impossible (though we are coming close).

I run Sleepycomics.com
knockoutking

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 02:22 PM
I've enjoyed the knockout genre since I was about 7 or 8 yrs. old. Got into it real heavy at about 12 yrs. Comic books was my first interest. Wonder Woman and
Sheena and Tiger Girl in the old Fiction house publications: Fight Comics, Jumbo.

Sheena and Wonder Woman had their own comic book. Later I got interested in the old movie serials. Some call them "cliffhangers". In many of those the pretty heroine got involved in the action. Some of them were westerns, some modern cops and robbers stories. Often the heroine would get knocked out when a fight would break out. Sometimes she would get punched on the chin, or slugged with a club or gun, sometimes just get shoved hard and bang her head on a box or the wall, etc.
knocking her out.
I grew up in the 50's and our little country school had girl's basketball. That meant seeing girl's legs and I've always been a leg man. In my fantasies my favorite girls would become superheroines, sometimes in their basketball suits, sometimes I would visualize them in a different costume that would show more leg, more skin. And of course in my fantasies the girl would get in a fight with bad guys and get knocked cold, carried, tied up.

I haven't tired of it yet. Sometimes when I see a great knockout scene with carrying etc. I think "this is the ultimate, it can't get any better than this"
but I still find myself looking and searching for hopefully something as good or better.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 03:40 PM
Quote:
I've enjoyed the knockout genre since I was about 7 or 8 yrs. old. Got into it real heavy at about 12 yrs. Comic books was my first interest. Wonder Woman and
Sheena and Tiger Girl in the old Fiction house publications: Fight Comics, Jumbo.

Interesting post. Out of curiosity, what's your current age? Fiction House comics were published in the 40's and 50's!

I run Sleepycomics.com
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 11:50 AM
Why would we ever be satisfied? Variety is the spice of life, or so they tell me, and I enjoy seeing the endless variations on the old "Knocked Out" theme. I first started noticing how excitied I got upon seeing a pretty girl get KOed when I was around six, at an old "Space Ghost" cartoon in the mid-1960s. Things really kicked into high gear when I hit puberty in the very early 1970s and saw "Claw Monsters", which is the 90-minute "edited-down-to-TV-movie-length" version of the classic 1955 serial "Panther Girl of the Kongo", starring the sexy Phyllis Coates as a miniskirted Jungle Girl. She got KOed five times, and that sent my hormones into orbit! I haven't been the same since! I had a ton of fun with all the TV and comic book heroines getting whacked in the head, blasted, and otherwise KOed. What memories!

And here I am at 48, with my interest still going strong! No, i don't think we will ever "get enough' of this fun hobby!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 06:02 PM
Quote:
Why would we ever be satisfied? Variety is the spice of life, or so they tell me, and I enjoy seeing the endless variations on the old "Knocked Out" theme. I first started noticing how excitied I got upon seeing a pretty girl get KOed when I was around six, at an old "Space Ghost" cartoon in the mid-1960s. Things really kicked into high gear when I hit puberty in the very early 1970s and saw "Claw Monsters", which is the 90-minute "edited-down-to-TV-movie-length" version of the classic 1955 serial "Panther Girl of the Kongo", starring the sexy Phyllis Coates as a miniskirted Jungle Girl. She got KOed five times, and that sent my hormones into orbit! I haven't been the same since! I had a ton of fun with all the TV and comic book heroines getting whacked in the head, blasted, and otherwise KOed. What memories!

And here I am at 48, with my interest still going strong! No, i don't think we will ever "get enough' of this fun hobby!

You've piqued my interest regarding "Panther Girl of the Kongo". That sounds like such a sexy show.

I run Sleepycomics.com
knockoutking

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 10:54 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Interesting post. Out of curiosity, what's your current age? Fiction House comics were published in the 40's and 50's!
My age is 71 yrs. I never saw any of the Fiction House comics, Sheena, Fight Comics until I was 12 yrs. It was issue #9 of Sheena comics that really lit my bulb. Sheena got knocked out cold 2 or 3 times in that issue. In the Fight Comics there was Tiger Girl and Camilla. Seems like Tiger Girl got slugged more often than any of them and she wore a more skimpy outfit than Sheena. Camilla, another blonde jungle girl, got knocked out a lot. I remember several scenes in which she would get knocked out and would fall over a cliff and land in the water.
Her costume was really skimpy, looked like it was made of zebra. Tiny bikini.
There was a scene when Camilla wss knocked out with a rock and the guy laid her across a donkey and transported her away. Sadly it was not a close up scene of her lying draped over the donkey's back.

Incidentally of all the pics you have posted here the best knockout pose of Sheena that I have ever seen is in Jumbo Comics #103 under head KOs. She gets knocked out by a blow to the back of her head with a tomahawk. In the next scene she is lying out cold on her side and we see her full length from head to toe. Great view of her long shapely legs and curvacous figure. And in all my years I had never seen that scene until a few days ago when I discovered it here posted among your pics. So in all my years of looking I still find pics that are new to me even tho they have been around a long time.

knockoutking

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 10:54 AM
[Post Deleted by Moderator]

Modified on: 2009-09-15 15:00:48
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 11:22 AM

You can buy it at the AC Comics website:

http://www.accomics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ACS&Product_Code=PGOTKD

There is a Yahoo Group dedicated to the movie, as well:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knockedoutstrongwomen4/

(You might have figured this out already, but I named my sexy black
heroine after the Phyllis Coates character in this serial, "Panther Girl"!)

I know that I would have had a sleepy fetish even if I had not seen
this flick, since it started in my prepubescent years, but I do believe
that my viewing of this "KO-fest" at acrucial time in my life, right at
the cusp of puberty, really reinforced my particular knockout paraphilia
in a very special, meaningful way.
After watching the lovely Ms. Coates succumb to various blows to her
head, falling unconscious, with those perfectly-formed legs in prominent
view as she lay there helpless, sprawled out cold on the floor or ground,
I knew that my life would never be the same!

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.013757