Barefooted Girls Sleepy or K.O. Scenes

Forum :: Scene requests, Alerts and Corrections

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 06, 2010 10:39 AM
Does anyone know any Knockout or Sleep gas scenes of barefooted girls in other anime or cartoon scenes and arm carried?

The only barefooted girl K.O. I've seen is Lua from Kong animated series. Any other Barefooted girls being put to sleep in other cartoon or anime series?

Modified on: 2010-01-06 07:40:47
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 07, 2010 09:47 AM
Quote:
Does anyone know any Knockout or Sleep gas scenes of barefooted girls in other anime or cartoon scenes and arm carried?

The only barefooted girl K.O. I've seen is Lua from Kong animated series. Any other Barefooted girls being put to sleep in other cartoon or anime series?

Most jungle girl's are barefooted -- Sheena, Rulah, Camilla etc. -- and any ko and carry scenes featuring them will obviously show them barefooted. See Zoot, All Top, Jumbo, Rulah, Jungle, Sheena titles. Use character search on Sleepycomics.com, its as simple as that.

Modified on: 2010-01-07 06:48:13
SleepyZelda

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 07, 2010 02:35 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Most jungle girl's are barefooted -- Sheena, Rulah, Camilla etc. -- and any ko and carry scenes featuring them will obviously show them barefooted. See Zoot, All Top, Jumbo, Rulah, Jungle, Sheena titles. Use character search on Sleepycomics.com, its as simple as that.

I mean on cartoon tv series and anime. if anyone know them.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 09, 2010 12:55 AM
I never watch cartoon TV or anime -- sorry

SleepyZelda

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 09, 2010 08:38 AM
Quote:
I never watch cartoon TV or anime -- sorry

Does anyone else know any barefooted girls KO ed or put to sleep in anime or cartoon scenes?

firestar22_15

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 13, 2010 05:52 PM
I know of 3 good ones so far:
Pokemon-"Riddle Me This"- Gary Oak and his fan girls ko'ed in kimonos barefoot by Jigglypuff

Sailor Moon- Serena Times Two- THe Scouts get drugged tea, in human form, Jupiter has bare feet.

Aika Zero- 2- Lots of girls in shower ko'ed!

Modified on: 2010-01-13 14:53:10
SleepyZelda

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 19, 2010 12:32 PM
Quote:
I know of 3 good ones so far:
Pokemon-"Riddle Me This"- Gary Oak and his fan girls ko'ed in kimonos barefoot by Jigglypuff

Sailor Moon- Serena Times Two- THe Scouts get drugged tea, in human form, Jupiter has bare feet.

Aika Zero- 2- Lots of girls in shower ko'ed!

Nice Anyone else know more of barefooted girls knocked out in cartoon series?

Modified on: 2010-01-19 11:13:14
SleepyZelda

View Profile
Post Date: May 29, 2010 09:52 AM
There was one episode of the that has like two scenes of groups of barefooted girls fainted by two famous Guitarists, one does the wiggling ears and the other does the rolling eyes. Which that caused the fan girls to faint because of that, it was really a great scene. And that maybe how I got addicted to barefooted sleeping girls. There were like two great scenes of groups of girls fainted. And Fred and Barny disguised themselves the two guitarists.

Its not in the 1960's series, rather I think its one in the late 70's and 80's.

In two titles of the series

"The new Fred and Barny Show"

"The Flintstones Comedy Show"

If someone find the name of the episode I would be so glad. Also it does exists because I watched merely 3 times.

If someone please

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.007178