Knockouts videogames

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 07, 2010 04:19 PM
Hello there! I was just thinking this morning that some videogames are a good source for knockouts/sleepy scenes. I just wanted to make a short list of the ones I prefer and why.
First of all smackdown vs raw 2006: you could create extremely sexy female wrestler and make them pass out with the sleeper hold (in this version only you can apply the sleeper and the ref checks the arm of your opponent to see if he/she is out or not).
Then metal gear solid 3: almoust at the end of the game you can interact with Eva who is wounded and weak. I used to chloroform her over and over !
Then I shall put tekken 4/5, you can save the replay of your matches and see a nice move who koed your opponent; there are a couple of nice winning poses as well with the winner mocking the defeated opponent.
As you can see,finding ko scenes in fighting games is not that hard, but if you know any other game where you can put a character to sleep just reply and let'see how may they are!

PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 07, 2010 07:46 PM
I don't play video games, but on YouTube I've seen a video game character named Fiona who apparently faints a lot. She's always barefoot, too. Don't know the name of the actual game, though.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Jan 08, 2010 12:00 PM
Yeah MGS3 was awesome. You could keep on chloroforming her all day! Hitman 2 also made you do that. Fun game.

Lara Croft was ko'd quite a few times or at least passed out. I should look those up

@PhaintPhan: You're game is called Haunting Ground
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Er4BfY0dQ

Modified on: 2010-01-08 09:04:01
sgfan1

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 18, 2010 09:37 AM
Well just recently there is a unconscious carry scene on the game Bayonetta. There is a scene where she becomes unconscious due to some crystal she is wearing shocking her. Something like that. Then the bad guy lifts her unconscious body with his magic over to him and carries her away. Also after you fail/die in the game on the continue screen it shows Bayonetta on the ground unconscious/dead, probably dead, it looks nice.

In the game Kameo there is a great CGI scene where a giant troll smacks Kameo and knocks here out.

In the game Wet the protagonist Rudy gets injected and KO'ed. Although the scene is pretty weak.

That's all I can think of for now.

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Feb 18, 2010 10:58 PM
Ok ill check out Bayonetta and Kameo. If i find it and am able to rip it, ill post it online.

Chloro_Kid

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 10, 2010 03:41 AM
I suggest you assassin's creed 2 as well if you enjoy ots carry.
You can punch women out and carry them. Not that much, but still interesting

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.014247