Introduction

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 12, 2010 09:11 PM
Male 45 London ohio Relocation/mover/owner operator I love to see superheroines put to sleep with chloroform or gas masks.Marvel girls bagged pretty much shows how my mind thinks.Tigra is my favorite as ChadTheH will tell you.Question to Red and others?Do you think the She-Hulk can be put to sleep with chloroform?And who in the marvel world one on one would you chose to try it?My same question goes to the d.c. side with Marvel girl?Love to hear your thoughts.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 13, 2010 01:53 AM
Hi Erie,
This should have gone in the introduction thread, but I'll let this one slide.
I'm also from Ohio.

She-Hulk and chloroform...that's something I'd love to see. The person holding the cloth would have to be really strong though...

I run Sleepycomics.com
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2010 09:30 PM
Quote:
Male 45 London ohio Relocation/mover/owner operator I love to see superheroines put to sleep with chloroform or gas masks.Marvel girls bagged pretty much shows how my mind thinks.Tigra is my favorite as ChadTheH will tell you.Question to Red and others?Do you think the She-Hulk can be put to sleep with chloroform?And who in the marvel world one on one would you chose to try it?My same question goes to the d.c. side with Marvel girl?Love to hear your thoughts.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 22, 2010 09:34 PM
If She-Hulk can be KO'd with gas or lack of oxygen, then chloroform would also work. As for who would be strong enough to hold the cloth, how about the Hulk himself :)

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.003457