chloro fetish - why?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 23, 2010 03:42 PM
For a long time I've been fascinated by chloro scenes. It's a fetish that entered my life not sure when, but it is probably a product of a lot of Comics, TV and Cinema where it is used commonly in beautiful damsels in distress. Yet, more recently, I'm starting to meditate on the subject and try to understand why such a strange fetish. So, I decided to make use of this great community and ask you all what do you think of it? Why do you think you have it and what makes it so special?

Hope this topic will lead to an interesting discussion!:)

tranqdowner

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 23, 2010 10:41 PM
For me its the female being overpowered and
being put to sleep . Especially when she is
grabbed from behind and put doen after a
struggle that ends in a knocked out bod being
lowered to the floor

SSSSIPP !!, AAAGHH!!, mmmm... (thump)
Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 26, 2010 05:53 AM
That same question has entered my mind many times. over and over again... the sleepy fetish have no idea where it comes from or why we are drawn to it. some fetishes are explained more easier then others. for example and I know i bring this up often its the best example I have. The infantilist fetish has more area's of explaining. Everyone's facination is different in it . but the major ones are abuse,sexual abuse,rejection to softness, (be a man idea. crying is for the weak or not allowed to have plushies after a certain age), tradgidy, loss of a loved one. grew up too fast. or even family struggles. The idea though of someone wanting to be a baby or even a todler may seem odd but not really. The idea of being this way is a security blanket where you turn off the negative emotions you hold onto. your mind becomes preoccupied with this then we anything else. for example, if we lose someone we love or other reasons is to look someone to talk to, or maybe have a shoulder to cry on. or even just hearing those words "it's going to be ok". simple words like that makes a different in a child's heart or adults. or even hearing praise. praise is not limited to just children. we all want to hear it. or even the desire to be younger in heart. no not everyone wants to go back where they are dependent on their parents again to help with everyday tasks, m but the idea is still there. I believe the infantilism idea is in allot of people but it is allot more heightened in a few. many so us have gone through things where we wish we could forget or not have endured. this is one way some do cope. now i'm not saying this works for everyone or has gone through things that will cause them to do this. no, the idea behind this fetish is something thing we do wanted, like the sleepy fetish, its a facination we can't ignore. I would like to comment more on the sleepy aspect but the idea I can't be explained with any other fetish. I hope i helped anyone out there. and again. It's not like i keep bringing this up but it was the best example I could use since its the most researched fetish I have looked up. PS. this is just strictly my own opinion. please don't take all this to heart. im no shrink XD

Modified on: 2010-03-26 03:03:35
ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
shoutengan

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 18, 2010 07:12 AM
Hmmm.. interesting question .
I`ve been into chloro fetish for so long and yet, I never really know why I love it so much. So I give my thank you pillowman for such an interesting thread .

I also love many more KO-ing method such as drugged drink or injection. But there`s no question that chloroform have a special place. For me, chloroforming a female is more challenging because I give my victim a chance to struggle while I grabbed and hold her. Overpowering her and slowly make her realize that it`s useless to resist. When my victim is starting to feel the effect of the chloroform, I can feel her struggling getting weaker and weaker. And after she surrender to the fumes, suddenly I have a woman completely vulnerable to everyhing I planned for her unconscious in my grip.

Maybe the special thing about chloroform for me is it give me a full process to knocking my victim into her beauty sleep. Also, there`s like that I was the one that make her surrender eventhough it was the chloroform that do the job. However, it give me a great pleasure. So, it`s more satisfying then any other method.

BUT, it`s only my opinion and everybody definitely have different point of view. It will be fun to know what all of you guys think about this case.

And the last thing, I really sorry if my english was bad .

That`s it baby, take a deep breath. Sssssshhhhhh
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: May 31, 2010 09:13 PM
Sorry to be coming into this discussion so late in the process -- been busy with other things, like adding new scenes to this website. I too think it is an interesting question, and I wonder if the question camoflages a hidden agenda or bias, such as "I'm asking how everyone feels about seeing superheroines chloroformed BECAUSE I MYSELF THINK IT IS THE ONLY KIND OF KO THAT SLEEPYCOMICS.COM SHOULD BE SHOWING." I read a post several months ago which criticized Red for not showing more chloro scenes, and for showing too many head KO's, arm carries and bondage pics. Kudos to Red for defending this great website just the way is it . . . something for everybody, not for just a few. Having said this, I now go on record as saying I enjoy a good chloro KO as much as any of the rest of you do, but it is not for me the only satisfying form of KO. A gun butt to the head, knockout gas in the air, a fist to the jaw, falling out of a tree or off a cliff, these and many other methods of KO'ing a sexy superheroine are all EQUAL in facination to me . . . I support and enjoy any kind of KO. However my favorite scene of all is the "UNCONSCIOUS CARRY" --- I enjoy to the max the fantasy of holding a beautiful, powerful and sexy superheroine out cold, limp and helpless in my arms. Also, second on my list of favorite scenes are the BONDAGE pics, whether the heroine is awake or unconsious it's still an adrenilin rush for me. The various methods of depicting the knocking-of-the-superheroine-unconscious are further down in the NUMBER THREE position for me as far as facination and adrelilin rush goes -- first fave is the Arm Carry, second fave are the various bondage portrayals, and third fave is the KO scene (with a preference here for a FULL BODY depiction of the KO, regardless of how it is done). I just hope the reason for this question was not to question RED for why he does not limit this website to chloro knockouts only. I like chloro scenes, but I like a lot of other depictions equally as well, and I like this great website just the way it is.

Modified on: 2010-05-31 18:24:06
leslieannelowe

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 01, 2010 04:08 PM
I guess I'm a bit different in that I wanted to be the one chloroformed. When I saw Wonder Woman, or Jaime Sommers being chloroformed I wanted to be them. The thought of being a heroine who is captured was a big turn on for me. I wanted to be the one suddenly made helpless by a chloroform soaked cloth placed over my nose and mouth by a sneaky villain, my eyes widen as I realize I've lost control and am completely helpless.

Fausta was the best. Wonder Woman, so strong and skilled that in a fair fight she can't lose, only to fall into a trap. Falling through a trap door, being seized and made helpless with a chloroform rag, and then bound with her magic lasso while stunned, force to reveal her weakness, and then put to sleep and being unable to do anything to save herself. Wonderful.

Then, she escapes without the help from anyone. That's the part I love. A heroine must be able to save herself, no matter how many times someone chloroforms her, or sprays sleep gas in her lovely face. And they must look good doing it.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 24, 2010 10:07 AM
Quote:
I guess I'm a bit different in that I wanted to be the one chloroformed. When I saw Wonder Woman, or Jaime Sommers being chloroformed I wanted to be them. The thought of being a heroine who is captured was a big turn on for me. I wanted to be the one suddenly made helpless by a chloroform soaked cloth placed over my nose and mouth by a sneaky villain, my eyes widen as I realize I've lost control and am completely helpless.

Fausta was the best. Wonder Woman, so strong and skilled that in a fair fight she can't lose, only to fall into a trap. Falling through a trap door, being seized and made helpless with a chloroform rag, and then bound with her magic lasso while stunned, force to reveal her weakness, and then put to sleep and being unable to do anything to save herself. Wonderful.

Then, she escapes without the help from anyone. That's the part I love. A heroine must be able to save herself, no matter how many times someone chloroforms her, or sprays sleep gas in her lovely face. And they must look good doing it.

Hi Leslie Anne - - it's good to meet you. I had no idea there were girls in the world who were "turned on" by the thought of being chloroformed - - thanks for sharing that. I've always known there were a few femmes who visited sleepycomics.com, but I've always been a little mystified by why they do so. My tendency is to think 99% of what is on this website is the type of art only interesting to males. You've helped me get a bit of a handle on why some females might find these scenes interesting. And I fully applaud your love of the Fausta/Wonder Woman scene - - - which incidently, is over 30 years ago, you know. How did you first see that scene? It is truly a classic, one of the few "real life" pics that I find better than comic book art. My best to you and I hope you find your wish comes true one day. Paulpicks11

Modified on: 2010-09-05 18:00:06
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005459