Do you like your fetish?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 27, 2009 04:55 PM
Hello, Lobo here

I realy do like see women bound and gagged since I was a 6 year old kid , and, for my was something like: “Hey, this is my . This is my way to enjoy the girls, so, what the f%&#!

I tied up girls and gag girls since the 8 years, sometime in silly games , some others because I whana see a girl bound and gagged. A tied up my sisters, and other girls of my family just for the joy of see then in bondage.

When I become a teeneger I found that tied up girls is not the only way that you can have fun with them –if you understand what I talk about - but a decide to combined bondage whit sex and… Is Hell of fun!

Anyway, the reason for this “monologue” is because I never use the word “fetish” when I talk about bondage, because bondage is a important part of my life , just like my family –by the way, they know about my taste in women- and my job –yes, they to know about my bondage life-.

So, in my case, the bondage is part of my life, not a “fetish”. Ah, by the way John Willie Bizarre) and William Moulton are the best example that you can use this “fetish” to by a part of the “normal” society .

Sorry for the bad english

Lobo. A big Ran Mouri Fan

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 28, 2009 12:13 AM
Quote:

So, in my case, the bondage is part of my life, not a “fetish”. Ah, by the way John Willie Bizarre) and William Moulton are the best example that you can use this “fetish” to by a part of the “normal” society .

Sorry for the bad english

Lobo. A big Ran Mouri Fan

You're the kind of guy who really embraces his fetish, and that's awesome! You don't see it as a detriment...you see it as part of your soul. That's kind of how I feel, except I am not so public about it.

This fetish is essential to who I am.

I run Sleepycomics.com
owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 28, 2009 01:07 AM
I've had the sleepy fetish almost as long as I can remember, it certainly goes back to early childhood. I simply can't explain why it's there in relation to any single incident.

I suppose I have a love / hate relationship with it. There are times when I feel it's totally wrong and there are times when it's quite overwhelming. I question my wholeness while recognizing that virtually everyone has some form of fixation/fetish/focus in sexual areas.

I suppose the best way to live with it is to monitor if it interferes with normal human relationships and sexual relationships with nearest and dearest.

I suspect the sleepy fetish / fantasy is more widespread than we realize. I was a St John Ambulance brigade cadet and one hot afternoon on a large parade which drew together many groups from a wide area the (female) nursing cadets were fainting all over the place. One cadet remarked (out of earshot of the officers) that the faintings were turning him on and others seemed to agree with him.

Perhaps the value of this forum is that we can share our feelings and carthetize ourselves.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 30, 2009 03:57 PM
I don't know about the rest of you "guys" (I have to assume there are no "girls/females" in this current discussion) but this has been an extremely exhilarating and liberating experience to be having this discussion about this special part of all of our lives. We don't all agree, and that's to be expected, but I've bared my soul about this subject on this forum in ways that I have never done so for my entire life. What a treat!! Thank you Red, for the opportunity to share with others these intimate details about one of the most private and special parts of our lives.

Modified on: 2010-02-23 06:15:37
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 30, 2009 09:29 PM
Quote:
What a treat!! Thank you Red, for the opportunity to share with others these intimate details about one of the most private and special parts of our lives.

Yeah I know! Isn't it great to talk about your fetish instead of hide it all the time? I too find it very liberating.

I run Sleepycomics.com
InvisibleGirllover

View Profile
Post Date: May 12, 2010 11:01 PM
Do I like my sleepy/bondage fetish? It has been so much a part of me for now for almost 50 years that I cannot imagine life without it. I love not just sleepy/bondage comics, but also sleepy/bondage films and paperback books, especially the gothic romance paperbacks of the 1960's and 70's. If you guys here are really into the sleepy/bondage fetish, then I strongly recommend the cliffhanger serials of the 1930's and 40's. Many of them are available on DVD. I have a huge collection of them in my video library, approximately 100. Some are only so-so, but most are pretty good and many are excellent.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.007889