Personal experiences of unconscious women

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 06:46 PM
Quote:
She went into a mixed cloakroom and there were two boys there. One came up to her and punched her in the stomach knocking her immediately unconscious. She came round later lying on the floor.

I suspect she got knocked out at when she fainted once at work. She was washing her hands in the basin and fainted. She was unconscious for so long her colleagues sent someone to look for her. She came round to find herself on the floor with one of them slapping her face.

I did hear of a girl who fainted in a school assembly and hit her head when she fell and was unconscious for an hour afterwards.
Were you two married at the time?

yop666

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 06:47 PM
My closest experience was when a female friend of mine texted me how the concert she visited had been. She said it was nice but she fainted midway in the middle of the audience. She said she had just felt dizzy and passed out for a couple of seconds.

Never had anything closer than that.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 07:05 PM
what a great topic. I've had a few instances; mostly due to the girl beind drunk or medicated. Maybe the sexiest was a girl I was dating. She had been sick with flu-like symptoms for a few days and I took her to the doctor. She had a pretty high fever. The doc gave her some antibiotics and some pills to help her rest. They also made her somewhat hungry and amourous at the same time. She sat on the counter (yeah, with bare-feet dangling over the edge) while I worked to fix her a bite of food. While the stuff warmed on the burner, she started toying with me with her feet, which she knew I loved; and it proceeded to some heavy-petting. As I pulled her top open and we kissed some more, I realized the food was going to burn. I turned to turn the burner off and looked back just in time to see her pass out. I balanced her on the counter until I could position myself to carry her OTS to the bedroom.

Had another girl that I managed to knock out while drunk once... not on purpose, she was sort of freaked out about it later... guess I thought the curtains would look good on her and ripped them from the window... tried to wrap them around her... and she tripped and banged her head on the wall. I barely remember it, but what I do recall was not sexy, but terror as I thought in my drunken haze that I had killed her. Fortunately she came to a couple of minutes later and helped me to bed. Later we laughed about it with some friends, but it was a scary moment. Head ko's are cool when acting, but damn dangerous in reality!

Third instance, when I was just 18, I was dating a 19 year old. We had gone to a drive in and brought some wine coolers with us (hey, it was the '70's). She smoked some weed and drank a couple of the wine coolers. Kicked her shoes off and snuggled against me and fell asleep/passed out (take your pick). Broke up with me a week later because I DIDN'T do anything while she was passed out. (I was not "action" enough for her and she referenced that night!)

Damned if you do, damned if you don't; eh?

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: May 03, 2011 01:46 AM
I have seen girls, including my sister, faint in church. My sister also fainted at a graduation ceremony in a hot and stuffy auditorium.

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 07:34 AM
Quote:
Quote:
She went into a mixed cloakroom and there were two boys there. One came up to her and punched her in the stomach knocking her immediately unconscious. She came round later lying on the floor.

I suspect she got knocked out at when she fainted once at work. She was washing her hands in the basin and fainted. She was unconscious for so long her colleagues sent someone to look for her. She came round to find herself on the floor with one of them slapping her face.

I did hear of a girl who fainted in a school assembly and hit her head when she fell and was unconscious for an hour afterwards.
Were you two married at the time?

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 07:35 AM
We clearly were not married when she was at school and were engaged when she fainted at work.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 08:00 AM
Quote:
We clearly were not married when she was at school and were engaged when she fainted at work.
About the school thing, was it intentional?

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 05, 2011 11:29 AM
Quote:
Quote:
About the school thing, was it intentional?

Yes it was absolutely intentional. The boy had clearly been waiting for a girl to knock out. I understand he got into very serious trouble over it, as he should.

kodavictimm

View Profile
Post Date: May 06, 2011 02:52 AM
Quote:
I have seen girls, including my sister, faint in church. My sister also fainted at a graduation ceremony in a hot and stuffy auditorium.

In Pentecostal circles, they call that "falling out" or "falling out in the spirit". My ex and I used to attend one of these type churches. It was doubly hard for me, a "sleepy enthusiast" with a foot fetish, because when these women decided they were going to "get touched by the power of God", they usually left their shoes at their seats and proceeded to the front of the church barefoot (or stocking footed) and when they'd sprawl out, the helpers would place blankets or jackets over them (over their breasts and legs if the wore skirts.)

But all of these women, some faking and some actually thinking God was touching them, would lay there acting unconscious and exposing their sexy feet. Foot guys understand this, when these women go to church; they are at their cleanest and sweetest and sexiest, head to toe. Part of the "charm" I guess, they want to be so pure and clean and what not for God and Jesus, but they're being ogled and fantasized over by guys like me; some who are there because of their wifes. Some who might be there just to look at the women. Some who migh be trying to be good christians but keep getting distracted by the sexiness they exude.

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: May 07, 2011 01:51 PM
Quote:
Quote:

In Pentecostal circles, they call that "falling out" or "falling out in the spirit". My ex and I used to attend one of these type churches. It was doubly hard for me, a "sleepy enthusiast" with a foot fetish, because when these women decided they were going to "get touched by the power of God", they usually left their shoes at their seats and proceeded to the front of the church barefoot (or stocking footed) and when they'd sprawl out, the helpers would place blankets or jackets over them (over their breasts and legs if the wore skirts.)

But all of these women, some faking and some actually thinking God was touching them, would lay there acting unconscious and exposing their sexy feet. Foot guys understand this, when these women go to church; they are at their cleanest and sweetest and sexiest, head to toe. Part of the "charm" I guess, they want to be so pure and clean and what not for God and Jesus, but they're being ogled and fantasized over by guys like me; some who are there because of their wifes. Some who might be there just to look at the women. Some who migh be trying to be good christians but keep getting distracted by the sexiness they exude.

I wondered if her fainting was real, since she and I liked to play "faint and carry" or "knock out and carry" as kids. When we were swimming in our pool she would sometimes yell "I'm drowning-help" and I knew it was a signal to "come and save her" (no one else around at the time). she would go limp and I would carry her out of the pool. Nothing sexual, but a huge turn-on for me. I always wondered if she actually had this fetish, but I was too shy or embarrassed to ask. We stopped the "games" when she was about 13.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.009173