Personal experiences of unconscious women

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2 3
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 26, 2010 04:50 PM
I wonder what personal experiences members have had of women who have been unconscious? Here are mine:-

1 Girl fainted in auditorium. Carried out showing legs.

2 Girl fainted in small hall. Unconscious for about 5 minutes.

3 I was a member of St John's Ambulance Brigade. On a sweltering hot afternoon an open air divisional parade caused lots of (teenage) nursing cadets to faint and be carried off.

4 Girl unconscious in country park. Not sure if she fainted or was knocked out.

5 Girl unconscious on pavement. Possibly drunk.

6 Girl in hospital on trolley returning from theatre.

7 My wife:-

Fainted 29 times.
11 general anaesthetics.
Knocked unconscious by a boy at school.

Of the times she has fainted I have been with her at least 16 times.

8 I have had many girlfriends who have fainted or had anaesthetics.

PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 28, 2010 05:18 PM
When I was 17 I was driving with my girlfriend in the passenger seat. It was drizzling, the car went into a skid and smashed into a tree head-on. Thank God, neither of us was hurt. But my girlfriend was in shock and, in her addled state, she was convinced that the steam coming out of the radiator was smoke and that the car was going to explode any second. (I guess she thought we'd careened off into a Bruce Willis movie.)

Anyway, she jumped out of the car, ran around to my side, ripped my door open and frantically tried to pull me out. (Very heroic of her; she believed she was risking her life.) She was screaming and babbling and at first I didn't know why she was so terrified. At some point, as I climbed out of the car, I realized what her concern was and I started shouting her down, explaining that what she thought was "smoke" was just steam. Eventually she went quiet, looked at the steam, then looked at me. I thought she was rolling her eyes at her silly mistake and I started to make a joke--until I realized that her eyes didn't stop rolling. She fainted, and I caught her.

It was not an enjoyable experience at the time. Real-life fainting is a scary thing to behold. In my own shock and hysteria, I was convinced that she'd suffered internal injuries in the wreck and that she was either dying or already dead. I was horrified.

The memory is a whole lot sexier than the actual experience was.

Modified on: 2010-03-28 15:32:17
PhaintPhan

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 28, 2010 05:20 PM
Incidentally, before the wreck happened, I noticed she had slipped out of her flip-flops to sit pretzel-style in her seat. The car was totaled and was towed away. I went to the junkyard the next day to get some belongings out of it. I discovered Angela's flip-flops on the passenger side floor and realized, for the first time, she must have been barefoot when she fainted. My horrifying memory got sexier and sexier.

Modified on: 2010-03-28 15:40:49
krahzee

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 14, 2010 10:50 AM
When I was younger (12 or 13) I was in Kenpo Karate. We were having sparring sessions at the end of class with multiple sparring sessions going on at once at different parts of the gym. I was focused on two females sparring because one was a fairly hot girl in her early or mid 20s I'm guessing, because I found her very attractive. There was only about 3 or 4 people watching them spar (including the ref), and I'll never forget what happened. Her sparring partner, maybe in her 30s, threw one of those karate spin kicks as the younger girl moved forward to throw a kick to the midsection. The timing for the spin kick was perfect and the older woman ended up catching the young girl REALLY hard on the jaw, making a loud crack and sending the younger girl to the ground totally unconscious. She dropped like the life was snatched out of her. It was pretty scary at the time. She was out for a good 10 minutes or so and someone called an ambulance for her. I'll never forget it, I can play it back in my head these 10 years later like it happened yesterday!

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 04, 2010 07:39 PM
I see that I'm kind of late in responding to this forum, but what the heck, here I go anyway. I can honestly say I have only experienced a "real life" fainting once. It was many years ago, and I was in my 20's and doing some work in a GED-school for adults. Most of the faculty were females, about 12 in all and nearly all were single in their twenties. I was newly married at the time, but I still could appreciate the moment when any pretty girl walked past me on the street. On one particular day, I entered the library room of the school after all the students had gone home. Several of the other teachers were there. Suddenly one of the better looking ones put her hand to her forehead and slowly sank to the floor. A male teacher gently grabbed her and then stooped down and lifted her in his arms and placed her on one of the large library tables. There she lay, out cold for at least 10 minutes. The adrenilin rush came powerfully over me the moment I noticed her shapely and very good looking legs dangling limp over the arms of the man lifting her up. I could not take my eyes off those legs all the while she lay on the table -- I have always been a "leg man" anyway, and get a lot of kicks out of the Miss America contest each year for that very reason. We never found out what caused her to faint, but to this day, the memory of that scene gives me a warm feeling.

Modified on: 2010-07-04 16:44:42
MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 30, 2011 11:15 PM
Our housekeeper.

Kippstir

View Profile
Post Date: May 01, 2011 05:07 PM
Quote:
I wonder what personal experiences members have had of women who have been unconscious? Here are mine:-

3 I was a member of St John's Ambulance Brigade. On a sweltering hot afternoon an open air divisional parade caused lots of (teenage) nursing cadets to faint and be carried off.

Fainted 29 times.
11 general anaesthetics.

MORKOS

View Profile
Post Date: May 01, 2011 08:52 PM
Quote:

Fainted 29 times.
11 general anaesthetics.

Can you explain that incident involving your wife and the boy?

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 01:21 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Fainted 29 times.
11 general anaesthetics.

Can you explain that incident involving your wife and the boy?

owenowen321

View Profile
Post Date: May 02, 2011 01:26 PM
She went into a mixed cloakroom and there were two boys there. One came up to her and punched her in the stomach knocking her immediately unconscious. She came round later lying on the floor.

I suspect she got knocked out at when she fainted once at work. She was washing her hands in the basin and fainted. She was unconscious for so long her colleagues sent someone to look for her. She came round to find herself on the floor with one of them slapping her face.

I did hear of a girl who fainted in a school assembly and hit her head when she fell and was unconscious for an hour afterwards.

Page: 1 2 3
Page creation time: 0.009503