Post Date: Nov 01, 2009 12:42 AM
Quote:
Awesome, thanks for the alert!

No problem, mate.

paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 04, 2009 04:52 PM
Hey Red,

Back in the early 50's, probably before Wertham and the Comic Book Code, there was a little known teen-age superheroine called TomBoy. She was a little like Little Miss Redhead in that she was a teenager and had no superpowers. Yet she took on whole gangs of bad guys, and after a few KO, carry and bondage scenes, she always prevailed. I do not know the title of the book she appeared in, you would have to check on that, but I remember she had a short but sweet run and then vanished with the code. I'd love to see a few of her scenes again. Thanks. paulpicks11

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 06, 2009 12:10 AM
Quote:
Hey Red,

Back in the early 50's, probably before Wertham and the Comic Book Code, there was a little known teen-age superheroine called TomBoy. She was a little like Little Miss Redhead in that she was a teenager and had no superpowers. Yet she took on whole gangs of bad guys, and after a few KO, carry and bondage scenes, she always prevailed. I do not know the title of the book she appeared in, you would have to check on that, but I remember she had a short but sweet run and then vanished with the code. I'd love to see a few of her scenes again. Thanks. paulpicks11

I'll do some research on it, it was probably a side story in one of the major issues.

I run Sleepycomics.com
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 07, 2009 06:19 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Red,

I'll do some research on it, it was probably a side story in one of the major issues.

THANKS, AND YES INDEED, SHE WAS A BACK UP STORY IN SOME OTHER TITLE . . . . SHE NEVER HAD A TITLE OF HER OWN.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 08, 2009 12:41 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey Red,

THANKS, AND YES INDEED, SHE WAS A BACK UP STORY IN SOME OTHER TITLE . . . . SHE NEVER HAD A TITLE OF HER OWN.

TomBoy appeared in Captain Flash #1-4. Unfortunately I could not find the stories from issue #1-2, and issues #3-4 did not have any KO or bondage scenes.

I run Sleepycomics.com
ThePhoenixKing

View Profile
Post Date: Mar 20, 2010 11:56 AM
Marvel's new limited series DoomWar has some scenes of Storm bound and gagged which might interest you guys. Plus it has Doom in cackling villain mode, and who doesn't like Doom?

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.009138