Some scenes or panels that you might enjoy

Forum :: Scene requests, Alerts and Corrections

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 11:18 PM
Hey there, Red! Hope you are doing well. Recently, I've come across a bunch of decent scenes that you could use for the site in a variety of comics. Normally, I'd just post them myself, but I don't have access to a scanner now that my old printer/scanner broke down. If you are looking for new content, these might interest you.

* Secret Invasion: Who Do You Trust? One-Shot. There is an excellent Agentsof Atlas-related scene with Namora in bondage and left unconscious, it's about three pages long.
* X-Force #17. It's a follow up to the "Suicide Leper" arc, so we see both Hellion and Noriko Ashida (aka Surge) in bondage. There's also a sequence where X-23 faints and is put into bondage. There's more X-23 bondage in the following issue, though some of the stuff there is pretty gory and might not be suitable for the site.
* There are a bunch of scenes involving Nico Minoru, including her in bondage during Runaways vol. 2 #22 and 23, Head KO'ed and in bondage in issue #28, and her in bondage in issue #29.
* Ms. Marvel #44 features Ms. Marvel in bondage on the front cover.

That's all I have for now, but I hope you enjoy the scenes!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 11:32 PM

Thanks for all those alerts Phoenix . I'll see if I can find some of them and post them in the near future. And welcome to the forum!

Modified on: 2009-09-13 20:33:52
I run Sleepycomics.com
ThePhoenixKing

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 13, 2009 11:34 PM
Quote:

Thanks for all those alerts Phoenix . I'll see if I can find some of them and post them in the near future. And welcome to the forum!

No problem, mate. Thanks for having me aboard!

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 14, 2009 06:44 PM
So, I think I found the Namora scene, but she doesn't look unconscious. SHe is bound by these electrical devices. Is that the scene you are referring to in Secret Invasion?

I run Sleepycomics.com
ThePhoenixKing

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 02:41 AM
Quote:
So, I think I found the Namora scene, but she doesn't look unconscious. SHe is bound by these electrical devices. Is that the scene you are referring to in Secret Invasion?

Yeah. She's under the heat-lamps to drain her of her powers, and there is a dead Super-Skrull with the powers of classic Alpha Flight at her feet.

lonelynerd

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 28, 2009 05:42 PM
the scans from ms marvel #44 are amazing lol, she's one of my fave heroines! I love the "beaten and completely humiliated" look, has to be the way with a superheroine KO that isn't chloroform

Sleep peacefully Wonder Woman, you will awake in the Fatherland...
ThePhoenixKing

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 09, 2009 01:46 AM
I just saw a new scene this week in a recently-published comic that I think you might enjoy.

It's a scene in X-Men vs. Agents of Atlas #1, featuring Venus. She's bound and gagged, having just woken up from being doused by some kind of lotus flower or something (it's not shown, but I guess it counts as a drugging).

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 10, 2009 01:01 AM
Quote:
I just saw a new scene this week in a recently-published comic that I think you might enjoy.

It's a scene in X-Men vs. Agents of Atlas #1, featuring Venus. She's bound and gagged, having just woken up from being doused by some kind of lotus flower or something (it's not shown, but I guess it counts as a drugging).

Sounds like a good scene. If I come across it I'll post it.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Oct 11, 2009 02:39 AM
I found the Xmen Agent of Atlas scene. Really good!

I run Sleepycomics.com
ThePhoenixKing

View Profile
Post Date: Nov 01, 2009 12:36 AM
Quote:
I found the Xmen Agent of Atlas scene. Really good!

Glad you enjoyed. The second issue will be released this week, and apparently, there will be some more of Venus in bondage. Something to look forward too (along with the great art, good writing, and a team-up of Psylocke, Surge, Rockslide and Nightcrawler... )

Speaking of Psylocke, there are a few good scenes of her in the "Sisterhood" arc of Uncanny X-Men (issues #508-511). In nearly every issue of that arc, we see either Psylocke or Emma Frost bound and gagged, though it does vary a bit from issue to issue.

I'll let you all know if I find any more.

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.006756