Iron Man 2

Forum :: Random Discussion

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 13, 2010 01:37 AM
Yeah, I admit it, I'm riding the hype train on this one and loving it! Cannot wait for the premiere weekend.

I've even got the Scarlett Johannsen Black Widow background as my desktop right now.

I was kinda hoping that the Black Widow would be Pepper Potts' enemy in this one, but if so, they've done a good job of concealing it.

Also wondering what the new cameo for Olivia Munn is going to be. She filmed a brief cameo that wound up on the cutting room floor, but apparently they liked her so much they found another role for her instead.

ThePhoenixKing

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 14, 2010 02:18 AM
Quote:
Yeah, I admit it, I'm riding the hype train on this one and loving it! Cannot wait for the premiere weekend.

I've even got the Scarlett Johannsen Black Widow background as my desktop right now.

I was kinda hoping that the Black Widow would be Pepper Potts' enemy in this one, but if so, they've done a good job of concealing it.

Also wondering what the new cameo for Olivia Munn is going to be. She filmed a brief cameo that wound up on the cutting room floor, but apparently they liked her so much they found another role for her instead.

Definitely looking forward to this, the first film was really good, and I look forward to seeing what they do with Black Widow, War Machine, the Avengers, and all this great stuff. Scarlett Johannsen doesn't hurt either...

lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: May 08, 2010 12:48 AM
Just saw the movie tonight. It's a pretty good sequel, and I enjoyed it.

No sleepy action to speak of, unless you count some evil security guys getting beat up. Scarlett Johansson looks great in her Black Widow costume, but she only has a couple scenes in it.

If you see it in the theaters, stay to the end of the credits.

Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 09, 2010 02:25 PM
I watched it about a week or two ago. it is a amazing movie. Even better then the first one. My only gripe they didn't have enough scens'e with mickey Rouge (im sorry if i spelled his name wrong:P) He is a amazing actor. One of his best roles I have watched is "Sin City". PS sorry if this post is late, I had no internet for a awhile.

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.005998