Where you knocking the victim out?

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Apr 18, 2010 09:57 AM
Hey guys, I finally make a new thread after a very long time. HORREY

Here`s the thing, I found many thread that asking about the perfect victim or how you will make her sleep helpless in your full control. But lately it makes me curious about where you put your victim in a her deep sleep. I`m talking about location.

That`s it baby, take a deep breath. Sssssshhhhhh
paulpicks11

View Profile
Post Date: May 08, 2010 12:22 AM
Quote:
Hey guys, I finally make a new thread after a very long time. HORREY

Here`s the thing, I found many thread that asking about the perfect victim or how you will make her sleep helpless in your full control. But lately it makes me curious about where you put your victim in a her deep sleep. I`m talking about location.

Looks like a couple of weeks have passed and no one opted to reply to your question, Shoutengan, so here's my response. After the beautiful super heroine -- or beautiful jungle queen -- is unconscious, I like to see a full body display of her being ARM-CARRIED, and then I like to see her laid on a mat, bed or table. Then I like to see her bound hands and feet, sometimes gagged -- other times no gag. Once she is tied up I like to see her awaken groggily, and then I like to see her smart-mouth her captors demanding her release. And then I like to see them pop her in the mouth to shut her up, and I like to see her pass out from the blow for a second time. I admit, I have never seen all of these scenes in a single continuous episode in any super heroine comic book that I have ever read, but I have seen all of these scenarios at one time or another in different books.

There you have it. That's where I like to see my "sleepy" super heroines taken after they are put to sleep. How does this sound to you?

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.003946