Rivals: A Sleepy Story

Forum :: Scene requests, Alerts and Corrections

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 04, 2010 12:13 AM
Okay not sure if this is the right spot to put this but, here's a sleepy feitsh story I wrote a while back. Let me know what you think. NOTE: All characters are above 18, and content is roughly PG-13 to R. Enjoy

‘Oh man I’m exhausted’ Kelly Peterson thought as she entered her apartment. The college student was one of the star track runners for Central University. She had a runner’s body, long legs, tall, and small but a decent chest. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail that went down her back. Kelly dumped her gym bag that had her day clothes on the table and stretched her body showing off her black spandex runner’s tights and blue Under-Armor top. She had just gotten back from a long and grueling practice.

The reason for the intense session was that tomorrow they would have the big meet against the school’s northern rival. Kelly was determined to do well the next morning so she worked hard at practice. Heading for her fridge she kicked off her sneakers revealing the short white athletic socks on her feet. Once inside her kitchen area she opened the fridge and looked at the contents trying to decide what to eat. As Kelly got some dinner ready, some one else made their final decision, however it wasn’t a meal choice.

Hiding in the shadows of the bathroom a figure clad in black removed a white handkerchief from her fanny pack. Next she removed a small brown bottle of chloroform. Opening it up, she poured the liquid inside onto the handkerchief. Soaking it to her satisfaction she capped the chloroform and placed it back in her fanny. Palming the white cloth she watched Kelly through the eye silt in her ski mask. Kelly had heated up some leftover Chinese food and was headed for her couch, prefect. Collapsing on the couch, Kelly turned on the TV and waited for the Simpsons while she began eating her fired rice.

With Kelly’s attention focused on the TV, the figure in the shadows of Kelly’s darkened bathroom made her move. In stocking feet, the intruder quietly approached the track star from behind. Had Kelly been looking she could see the lady was clad in skintight black Under-Armor. A pair of black socks and her ski mask completed the look. Only the white handkerchief clashed with her ensemble.

Now she was right behind Kelly and made her move. Swiftly the intruder brought down her handkerchief and covered Kelly’s nose and mouth. Caught by surprise Kelly inhaled a deep breath, smelling something sweet on the cloth over her face. Just as fast the girl’s hand went over her mouth, she brought her left hand down and on top of Kelly’s face. Screaming into the cloth, Kelly’s hands tried to free the strange smelling handkerchief from her face but her fingers couldn’t pry open the attacker’s hands. Also Kelly noted that her efforts were weaker than she anticipated. As if someone was draining the strength from her body, she just grew more tried with each passing moment.

Kelly’s eyes fluttered and she moaned lightly. Her attacker smiled from under her ski mask, “That’s it just go to sleep” the attacker said to herself.
Kelly tried to respond, but her hands fell from her face onto her stomach. Her head fell backwards and ended up resting on the top of her couch, eyes shut.

Satisfied her target was out cold, the intruder revealed herself. Using her left hand she removed the ski mask from her head. Short blonde hair appeared revealing the attractive face of Tracy Lane, Kathy’s northern university rival!
“Well if it isn’t Kelly ‘The Bullet’ Peterson. Not so fast now.” The blonde snickered as she walked around the couch to look at the sleeping form of Kelly. Tracy couldn’t help but admire Kelly as she laid there, arms draped across her chest and stomach, stretched out legs in black spandex, peacefully sleeping.

“Alright let’s get you ready for bed.” Tracy said. She grabbed Kelly’s arms and stretched them out. Pulling back she brought the unconscious track queen to her feet. Then using the momentum of Kelly falling forwards, Tracy accepted Kelly’s koed form onto her shoulder. Now with Kelly on her, Tracy headed for the girl’s bedroom.

Once inside she dumped the girl on top of the bed. Kelly lands on her side, one arm stretched out over her head, the other draped across her side, legs out. Taking a breath, Kelly was a little heavier than she thought, Tracy reviewed her plan. Using her remaining chloroform, she would pour the sleepy liquid over Kelly’s pillow. Then the sleeping star would have her head comfortably placed on top. A night of breathing in the fumes of chloroform would leave her out cold, and unable to compete the next day.

Tracy opened her fanny and pulled out the small bottle containing her secret weapon. Most of the antithetic had been used to knock Kelly out, what was left was enough to keep her asleep with out poisoning her. Taking Kelly’s light blue pillow she opened Tracy opened up her chloroform supply and poured the contents over the pillow. Very carefully, she gave the pillow a quick wiff.

“Whoa…” she said feeling a little lightheaded. Backing away Tracy was satisfied that Kelly would defiantly be out for a while now. Glancing back at Kelly’s limp form, Tracy couldn’t help but think what fun it would be to just play with her a little. Sitting down next to her opponent, she began to rub her hands up and down Kelly’s legs. A wide grin appeared on the northern girl’s face, “Oh this is fun.”

Tracy got on top of Kelly, and brought her hands over to the track star’s breasts. Sliding them over then under the Under-Armor, Tracy enjoyed what she found. While Tracy was enjoying using Kelly as a play thing, she didn’t notice the figure approaching her from behind. Tracy had brought her face close to the Kelly’s who was still gripped by chloro induced slumber.
“Oh I think we should rethink this who rivalry thing Kelly…I think…OUF!”

A sudden pain gripped the back of Tracy’s head, and then she blacked out. Hands still gripping Kelly’s chest, Tracy fell forwards on top of Kelly. A small sigh escaped her lips as she went out like a light. Standing over the bed was Jenny.

Jenny was Kelly’s roommate and had just returned from gymnastics practice. She was still clad in her bright red leotard and black shorts which barley covered her behind. Jenny had heard the sounds of Tracy’s fun from the front door. In addition the TV being on suggested to the young gymnast that something was up. Removing her shoes, Jenny grabbed her blackjack from her purse, and bare feet sunk up on Tracy.

“Uhh….what…who’s…on top…of me?” A very sleepy Kelly asked. She had been awakened thanks to a mixture of her movement, time, and the hands now on her breasts. Jenny smiled and walked over. She lifted the sleeping Tracy off Kelly and placed her on the floor.

“Relax Kelly, it looks like Tracy was here trying to prevent you from competing tomorrow.” Jenny said. She helped Kelly sit up, and allowed the woozy coed to rest her body up against hers. It felt great.
“Oh…what did…she do to me?” Kelly asked holding a hand to her forehead. Jenny looked over the track star’s shoulder and saw the brown bottle Tracy had brought. Reading it, and seeing where it was, Jenny smiled.
“It looks like she used chloroform on you.”
Kelly was perplexed, “Chloroform?”

Jenny reached behind her back and grabbed Kelly’s pillow. She put it right behind her and Kelly, “It’s something that puts people to sleep, I learned about it in Chem.”
“Oh…I feel pretty sleepy, but don’t let me pass out.” Kelly pleaded.
Her roommate smiled with a big grin, “Don’t worry roomie, I won’t. You just lie down and regain your strength.”

The gymnast eased Kelly onto her pillow. Resting her head, Kelly expected to be feeling better. Instead she suddenly began to feel weak again. Sniffing her pillow, Kelly recognized the smell, “Jenny…”

Jenny smiled and watched as Kelly was put back to sleep from the fumes of her pillow. Once her roommate was out, Jenny turned her attention on Tracy. She would probably be out for a little while longer, but just to be safe…Jenny recovered the handkerchief used to knock Kelly out the first time. Kneeling next to Tracy, she applied the cloth, letting its remaining knock out power insure the northern university’s track star stayed asleep. Then she lifted the girl up onto the bed, and placed her next to Kelly’s snoozing body. Finally the gymnast took off her shorts, revealing her lyrca and spandex covered behind.

Climbing on top of the two track stars, she decided they would both miss the meet, but get a hell of a consolation prize.

Hope you liked it, let me know.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.007241