Check out the pulp magazine covers from the 1930's and 1940's

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: May 14, 2010 04:38 AM
Seriously, if you guys are into lovely art and sleepy/bondage scenes, the pulp magazine covers from the 30's and 40's are even better than the comics, at least in my opinoin. I do not personally care much for the scifi mags, but the crime and horror mags are fantastic! The problem is that the quality of the condition of about 50% of the cover photos shown on different internet sites is not the best, though usually the main body of the cover is ok and the edges tend to be worn. However, the other 50% or so look quite nice. Then again, some sites show very small photos, but others do show pictures of a good size. I did an extensive Google search for these about 10 days ago and spent about a week carefully checking them out and copying many images to my computer.

I have seen only a small handful of these magazine covers here in the few days I have been on the Sleepy Comics website. If we are running out of comic images to post, if there is enough interest, perhaps we could expand more into the pulp magazine covers?

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: May 18, 2010 12:11 AM
I used to post a lot of pulp covers. If you do a search on the keyword "pulp" you should find some stuff.

coverbrowser.com has some nice pulps too. Maybe you can upload some of your finds?

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.007720