Worst job you have ever had

Forum :: Random Discussion

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 18, 2010 10:07 PM
Well the name says it all. tell us about the worst job you have had yet in the job field. For me it will always be Wal-Mart. Now you are saying why would this job have sucked this bad to work there? I have now worked at two and sad to say, right now I have been working there again for almost a year cause of finding no work. Now the reasons why...

-You are verbally attacked by your boss
-Nothing you do is ever good enough
-I am constantly being threatened by my boss to be fired
-I have people trying to sabotage my work (and yes I have seen two workers do this
The upside, I now have my H2S safety ticket so i should be able to get a job in the oil fields soon. Now its your turn.

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
tranqdowner

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 18, 2010 11:06 PM
Quote:
Well the name says it all. tell us about the worst job you have had yet in the job field. For me it will always be Wal-Mart. Now you are saying why would this job have sucked this bad to work there? I have now worked at two and sad to say, right now I have been working there again for almost a year cause of finding no work. Now the reasons why...

-You are verbally attacked by your boss
-Nothing you do is ever good enough
-I am constantly being threatened by my boss to be fired
-I have people trying to sabotage my work (and yes I have seen two workers do this
The upside, I now have my H2S safety ticket so i should be able to get a job in the oil fields soon. Now its your turn.

I had shitty jobs in my youth McDonalds Blockbuster Grocery Stores, Dirty Factories

Wal Mart is not a career Bro Get out quick

Get your education in what you a good at and tell "Wally World" to Eff Off !!

SSSSIPP !!, AAAGHH!!, mmmm... (thump)
Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 19, 2010 01:32 AM
When I was 18, I worked at McDonalds, and that was pretty bad.
The next summer, I worked at an amusement park as a cook. That was even worse.

Things have gotten much better since ten.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Jakken

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 19, 2010 03:02 PM
At the moment I cant really go ahead on my oil field job. cause i need to help my family move but dont worry I am pursuing my job as soon as I can and going to give the middle finger to a box store like that. I mean what they pay is nothing. i know where I live 11.70 to work nights is good here but the rent for apartments is really high. hell if i didn't live with my parents I wouldn't even be able to survive on my own.

ILM of JMJ July 31 1988-May 29,2006 Miss you bro.
lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 09, 2010 11:54 PM
My worst job was in my current field, technical writing, but I was working for a terrible company. I seriously considered quitting my career, it was so bad.

The people I worked for were incompetent and dishonest, two traits that often go together. And they never had anything good to say about the people that worked for them. I never once got a positive review in the whole time I worked for them, despite doing a pretty good job under fairly bad conditions. It really ground me down.

What's really sad: I worked there for longer than I have worked for any other company, and I probably would have stayed there longer if they hadn't fired me.

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004555