Does anybody remember this comic?

Forum :: Scene requests, Alerts and Corrections

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 22, 2010 04:15 PM
I'm looking for an older scene (I think I found it here but I can't find it) involving a young female clerk at a clothing store. A lady is trying on clothes, and when the clerk asks if she can help her, the lady disappears and the girl faints. This ring a bell with anyone? I searched all the FAINT scenes but I couldn't find it. Thanks!

krahzee

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 22, 2010 04:35 PM
I'm also looking for a scene (found here but now I can't find it for the life of me) where a woman is taking a bath in her hotel room, a room service lady opens the door but is KO'd from behind by a villianess, who proceeds to take something from the room. The lady in the tub jumps out, throws a towel on and gives chase.

Anyone who can point me in the direction of either of these? THanks in advance!

lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 23, 2010 09:37 PM
Quote:
I'm also looking for a scene (found here but now I can't find it for the life of me) where a woman is taking a bath in her hotel room, a room service lady opens the door but is KO'd from behind by a villianess, who proceeds to take something from the room. The lady in the tub jumps out, throws a towel on and gives chase.

Anyone who can point me in the direction of either of these? THanks in advance!

That second one is Franka Issue 07: http://www.sleepycomics.com/show.php?id=3005

krahzee

View Profile
Post Date: Jun 23, 2010 11:44 PM
Thanks a lot! I was looking everywhere for that one

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 11, 2010 10:32 AM
It seems one of the flaws with this site, is that because there are SO many scenes, it's hard to find the one you actually like. You need a really good memory.

I run Sleepycomics.com
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 12, 2010 01:22 PM
Quote:
It seems one of the flaws with this site, is that because there are SO many scenes, it's hard to find the one you actually like. You need a really good memory.

Well, if this site can be said to have a flaw, that would certainly qualify!
So many fine KO scenes! I love it! Ha!

krahzee

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 13, 2010 07:44 AM
With the last site I think you could search for types, like F/F or M/F. That was very helpful!

Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.004764