Cartoon/Comics vs Real Actresses

Forum :: Sleepy and Bondage Talk

Page: 1 2
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 14, 2010 01:12 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Of course when we're talking quantity wise, comics are much better. But for me it's quality too. When I go through my sleepy material, I find myself going back to the comic/cartoon stuff a lot more.

That said I do agree with SGKOfan, the sound of the heroine being knocked out is priceless. And unfortunately, something comics will never have. But cartoons on the other hand :)

"With great power comes great vulnerability" ;)
gytalf2000

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 15, 2010 11:49 AM
Comics are generally better at portraying more outlandish scenarios, and, as someone noted before, much tinier costumes for the superheroines!

tranqdowner

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 16, 2010 09:59 PM
The comics do it for me

It's about angles and curves

A female body in repose in very sensual

drawing the scene artists can get curve and angles
and "camera POV" that would be hard to replicate with film

Bobko has a great observation about clothing fits especially in
that case of comics in which you can get an under/booty peek a boo
that rarely is captured on Western film making

SSSSIPP !!, AAAGHH!!, mmmm... (thump)
lurkndog

View Profile
Post Date: Jul 17, 2010 12:44 AM
Quote:
Cartoon/comics all the way. We have over a hundred Wonder Woman KO scenes. How many are in real life action movies?

That's partially because there have been surprisingly few live action Wonder Woman shows and movies. One TV show, one TV-Movie before that (the Cathy Lee Crosby one). Compare that to Darna in the Philippines, who has had three separate live action series and a dozen movies over the same time span.

As for me, I like them both, but a good live action scene is better. Maybe that's because they are more rare, or maybe a real actress provides something that drawings can only imitate.

Tazirai

View Profile
Post Date: Aug 01, 2010 02:43 PM
I also would choose comics over Real life scenes. Even though in the live action movies they can be done convincingly, the comics can show a wider variety and be more creative.

Page: 1 2
Page creation time: 0.005401