Just a hunch... WET (PS3, X360 videogame)

Forum :: Scene requests, Alerts and Corrections

Page: 1
Author

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 12:13 PM
A new videogame just came out called WET. It has a female lead character who is kinda like an anti-hero. Her voice is done by the always sexy Eliza Dushku.

In one of the trailers she is shown to be in bondage, in her underwear, being interrogated by one of the bad guys. So in any case it has a bondage scene, but it could have a knockout prior to that scene as well. I'll check Youtube for any cutscenes. If I find it or realize that its not there... Ill let you know.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 15, 2009 06:22 PM
Quote:
A new videogame just came out called WET. It has a female lead character who is kinda like an anti-hero. Her voice is done by the always sexy Eliza Dushku.

In one of the trailers she is shown to be in bondage, in her underwear, being interrogated by one of the bad guys. So in any case it has a bondage scene, but it could have a knockout prior to that scene as well. I'll check Youtube for any cutscenes. If I find it or realize that its not there... Ill let you know.

Interesting. I don't have my Xbox 360 with me unfortunately, but please do keep an eye out. I am sorely missing video game KOs in the database.

I run Sleepycomics.com
yop666

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 06:24 AM
Ok, so she is KO'd. A guy she is supposed to rescue injects her with a needle in her leg while she is defending him from the bad guys. The KO is maybe 2,5/5 or 3/5. The wakeup is from first person view and the torture in her underwear is maybe 30 seconds long. Not really worthwhile. I'll try to find a HD clip and then I'll put it online.

Red (Moderator)

View Profile
Post Date: Sep 18, 2009 05:59 PM
Quote:
Ok, so she is KO'd. A guy she is supposed to rescue injects her with a needle in her leg while she is defending him from the bad guys. The KO is maybe 2,5/5 or 3/5. The wakeup is from first person view and the torture in her underwear is maybe 30 seconds long. Not really worthwhile. I'll try to find a HD clip and then I'll put it online.

Man, I really like injection scenes though.

I run Sleepycomics.com
Page: 1
Page creation time: 0.003474